Korres Wild Rose Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • This foundation, in my opinion, is dewy enough so that it gives me this fresh faced look
  • I like that this foundation is long lasting
  • I have not noticed any irritation, redness, or acne from the use of this product
  • I could probably go on and on about all of the things I love about this foundation because it has done a phenomenal job on my skin
  • I will definitely continue to purchase this product

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Korres Wild Rose Liquid Foundation from my local Sephora store. Let me just start by saying that I was absolutely shocked that a brand like Korres had a shade as deep as its “WRF7: Mocha” to match my skin tone. Sometimes I can’t even find a shade deep enough for me in expensive brands like Clinique and Laura Mercier so it is so refreshing to see that Korres offers a wide selection of shades for ALL skin colors. I applaud them for that.

Now, for the product itself – I am in love. The product is described as a brightening foundation which sounded perfect to me. I

hate having to go through extra measures like using a highlighter or a special powder just to illuminate my skin. If I could get brighter skin right off the bat from a foundation, that would be ideal. I do see a brightening effect with this foundation as compared to the ones that I have been using (the Revlon ColorStay and the Boots No. 7 Liquid Foundations). Most other foundations make my skin all look one color, but do nothing to brighten it up. My skin ends up even, but dull. This foundation, in my opinion, is dewy enough so that it gives me this fresh faced look. It almost doesn’t look like the foundation is necessarily covering up my skin, if that makes sense. It really just enhances it. It’s one of those things that you really just have to try for yourself to see.

Other things about this foundation that make me happy are the fact that it is lightweight yet gives what I would describe as medium to full coverage. It is very buildable and easy to blend. It looks completely natural, so much so that I really don’t like adding other products on top of it like powders or concealers. I have started just blending this into my face and walking out of the door as is,

• Korres Wild Rose Liquid Foundation
      no extra fuss necessary. I like that this foundation is long lasting. It does not look cakey at all. It does not suffocate my pores. I have not noticed any irritation, redness, or acne from the use of this product. I could probably go on and on about all of the things I love about this foundation because it has done a phenomenal job on my skin.

Last but not least, I have to go back to the shade – “mocha.” I don’t simply like this shade because it is dark enough to be okay for my skintone. The color match is great as well. It isn’t too dark or too

light (although if I lighten up during the winter, it might be too dark).

One bottle of this foundation cost about thirty dollars which is expensive, but so worth it. This is such a high quality foundation. I know that it will become a staple in my makeup collection without a doubt. I will definitely continue to purchase this product. This is the type of product that I would probably cry if it ever got discontinued. Overall, I have to give the Korres Wild Rose Liquid Foundation a rating of a 10 out of 10. I have not been this excited about a foundation in such a long time. I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121551250631/k2311a1215/12.15.11