Eos Vanilla Bliss Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the shaving creams I just tried was the Eos Vanilla Bliss Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream and I am so impressed with how well it works
  • The other thing I like about this shaving cream it is not too thick so you can get a close shave and a little bit of it goes along ways
  • I would definitely recommend this shaving cream to others to use because it does smell good and work well

• by Robins

One of the shaving creams I just tried was the Eos Vanilla Bliss Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream and I am so impressed with how well it works. This shaving cream is more like a rich ultra body lotion than a shaving cream, which is so nice. This shaving cream has a lovely soft sweet vanilla scent to it too that I absolutely love. I even love the fact that this shaving cream is made with natural skin softening and protecting ingredients like shea butter, vitamins, minerals, aloe, oat extract, and glycerin. These ingredients do a wonderful job

protecting my skin while I shave. I had no cuts at all after shaving with this shaving cream, which was a plus. I usually always nick myself well with other shaving creams because they do not protect my skin well.

The first thing I have been doing before using this shaving cream is soak in my bathtub filled with hot water to help soften up my skin and hairs. Then I take a small handful of this shaving cream and lather a nice thin layer onto my legs. The other thing I like about this shaving cream ...

• it is not too thick so you can get a close shave and a little bit of it goes along ways. Once the shaving cream is on it stays on nicely until I am done shaving my legs. The shaving cream is lotion like in texture like I mentioned, and it has this white creamy vanilla appearance. The shaving cream is very moisturizing and my skin has felt soft after using this shaving cream, which is another plus. The shaving cream also helps me glide the razor carefully over the skin so I can really make sure
        I shave off all the hair that I need to nicely. Once I am done shaving with this shaving cream I rinse my skin off with warm water and pat it dry with a cotton towel. After my skin is left smelling like vanilla and feeling silky soft and smooth.

I would definitely recommend this shaving cream to others to use because it does smell good and work well. In addition, it is affordable and a bottle last a long time. I will be getting more of this shaving cream after I am done with the first bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121551210631/k2311a1215/12.15.11