Mini Me Bath Ice Cream Effervescent Soak Gift Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another way I like to use the bath bombs is by tossing one into my footbath to help relax my achy feet at nighttime
  • I would definitely recommend this gift set to anyone looking for a nice bath gift set to get to a loved one or to get for themselves

• by Robins

A really nice gift set I have been using is the Mini Me Bath Ice Cream Effervescent Soak Gift Set. This gift set comes with 12 fizzy bath bombs that are small and round and with different fragrances. The fragrances of the fizzy bath bombs are strawberry, coconut, papaya, apple, peach, pomegranate, vanilla, pearberry and chocolate. My personal favorites out of the gift set are the coconut, pearberry and vanilla ones. The other scents are fruity and delightful as well, which might end up being your favorites if you end up trying out this gift set as well.

The way I

use the fizzy bath bombs is by tossing one into a hot bath and allowing it to dissolve and add nourishing ingredients to my bath that will help pamper my body from head to toe. Once the bath bomb dissolves into the water the water does change colors and the bath bomb does releases a pleasant relaxing or uplifting fragrance into the air depending on the scent it has. Once the bath is ready I get into it and soak for as long as I possibly can. After my bath my skin is very soft and smooth without any bath residue ...

• left on my skin and I am left smelling so good.

The natural ingredients in these fizzy bath bombs are coconut oil, soy oil, nut oil, sesame seed oil, cocoa powder, colorings, vitamins, sea salt, minerals, jojoba seed oil, sweet almond oil, kukui nut oil and witch hazel. All these ingredients helps soften the skin up naturally while cleansing it gently. I have sensitive skin and none of these ingredients irritate my skin at all.

Another way I like to use the bath bombs is by tossing one into my footbath to help relax my achy feet at nighttime. The

bath bombs really help draw out any toxins from my feet and softens them up nicely.

I would definitely recommend this gift set to anyone looking for a nice bath gift set to get to a loved one or to get for themselves. However, this gift set is very pricy and I was only able to get it because it was on sale. I will be getting another one of these gift sets once I am out of fizzy bath balls and its on sale again. You get about 12 baths per set which is really a good deal, but again pricy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114121551100431/k2311a1214/12.14.11