Haven TV Show  » TV  »
  • I have accidentally discovered an absolutely amazing TV show called Haven
  • This might be the best thing I have seen on TV in a long time
  • After a few episodes you get to notice it and you can even tell how to go about solving the problem

• by ashlee

I have accidentally discovered an absolutely amazing TV show called Haven. After watching the first episode I did not know what to think about it. I knew that the creators of the show have worked with Stephen King to create a TV series that is based on a novella he wrote called “The Colorado Kid” about a town in Main where supernatural things happen and that there were going to references to other Stephen King’s works, which I loved because I am a big fan of Stephen King. But I didn’t if it was going to be any good. There are a few really good

fantasy and sci-fi shows out there, but there are many more that fail miserably. After watching more than 20 episodes I have to say that I am not just a fan of the show, but I am an addict. This might be the best thing I have seen on TV in a long time.

The greatest part about the show are the actors cast in the main roles. They create really unique, memorable and charming characters. After watching a few episodes I feel like this world is real and I really want to live in it. Everything that happens on the show, despite how strange it is,

• has clear and consistent logic. After a few episodes you get to notice it and you can even tell how to go about solving the problem. It is something I really respect about the show- they are always true to the rules that they have made out. All throughout the show there are a few questions asked over an over, and in the process of trying to find the answers, they find themselves facing ever more questions. But just like peeling an onion, layer by layer, they are getting closer to the truth.

The show tells about an FBI agent sent to assist in local investigations

in a little town in Main called Haven. Right on her arrival she finds out the Haven is a very special town, inhabited by unusual people and has many troubles you wouldn’t find anywhere else. For centuries the town has been a safe haven for people with supernatural abilities. Most of the time those abilities are dormant, but every few years they come back. The locals call them troubles. Audrey, the FBI agent finds out that she has a special ability in helping the troubled and decides to stay. While she helps others she finds out that her past is closely tied to the town of Haven.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1014121551030331/k2311a1214/12.14.11