ASDA Hair Formulas Gloss & Shine Conditioner
  • I was looking for a good conditioner since I have noticed that staying in an air conditioned room for a day seems to dry up my hair
  • While strolling down a grocery store’s beauty section, I noticed a cheap imported conditioner so I decided to give it a try
  • I am saying that the product is really cheap because it just cost me Php99.00 to buy the 400mL product or approximately 2-3USD when converted
  • What I like about the product is it texture
  • I think this company should do more distribution and the like to reach new markets because it is indeed very saleable

• by makeuplover

I was looking for a good conditioner since I have noticed that staying in an air conditioned room for a day seems to dry up my hair. The quality of my hair seems to deteriorate as days passed by. While strolling down a grocery store’s beauty section, I noticed a cheap imported conditioner so I decided to give it a try.

The product I am talking about is ASDA Hair Formulas Gloss & Shine Conditioner. The container of the conditioner is really attractive and neat which comes in a pink squeezable plastic bottle. I am saying that the product is really cheap because it just cost me Php99.00 to buy the 400mL product or approximately 2-3USD when converted. This price tag is relatively low compared to the local brands which range from Php100.00-150.00. The average conversion rate is 1USD = Php42.00, so you

do the math.

Just like how a usual conditioner comes, the bottle also has all the details listed at the back part and that includes the description, directions for use and some warnings. I use the product just like any other conditioner. After using shampoo and washing it off, I remove the excess water and apply the conditioner. I let the conditioner stay on for about 3-5 minutes and then, I rinse it off until I see no bubbles on the floor from the water I pour to my hair.

What I like about the product is it texture. It is really thick so it does not get wasted from my hands like other watery conditioners do. With my previous conditioners, I actually spill some especially when the conditioner just flows down my hands. I am happy this one is really thick that it ...

• is probably two steps close to being a lotion. It also appears glossy and shiny, the same way with how usual conditioners look like. I also like the scent of the product because it is very feminine. It has a floral and fruity scent which gives the feeling of freshness to me after using it. The smell lasts a day and my boyfriend kept telling me how great my hair smells and I’m pretty much sure a lot of girls want to be told that too.

I love the result this product gives because it made my hair look livelier. I have really unmanageable hair and after using this product, the results were very evident in the way the frizzes were minimized and my hair became bouncier. Just for one month of use, I feel like swaying my hair a lot because my

hair moves with me. A month might be long for those who are used to the promises of other conditioners which assure a two-week period for the results to show.

Overall, I am giving ASDA Hair Formulas Gloss & Shine Conditioner a nine out of ten. It is very affordable and effective. The only con I could think about this product is its availability. I have only found it in only store chain and I have searched pharmacies and other shops but so far, I haven’t been successful. I think this company should do more distribution and the like to reach new markets because it is indeed very saleable. The product is also very economical because for my medium-length hair, I was able to use it daily for a month. It is also very efficient and effective so I wouldn’t want to switch conditioners anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114121550980331/k2311a1214/12.14.11