Nutritech’s All One, Iron-Free, Rice Based Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder  » Health  »
  • Even though I like All One I still sometimes like to have a pill multi that I can just pop in my mouth and go, but I can‘t swallow some pills too easily so All One is great for me most of the time
  • It is rather pricey but I think it is a high quality multi
  • I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good multi vitamin/mineral supplement

• by stuckinarut

I started using Nutritech’s All One , Iron-Free, Rice Based Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, because I was looking for a new multiple vitamin supplement and my friend raved about how much she loved All One.

All One is made by the Nutritech company and it is a powdered based multivitamin. I really like a powdered based muti because I can take as little or as much as I want or need. Or I can take my daily supplements all at one time in the day or spread them it out though out the day and alternate the way I do it day to day. It is a bit more versatile that

way in comparison to a pill but at the same time it has its downfall of needing to be taken with a drink and not just swallowed down quickly on the go with a sip of water, like you would with a pill.

I find the All One Rice based vitamin and mineral powder ok to take in a drink. It does alter your drinks taste. There is no doubt about that and probably no getting around that. It is a concentration of vitamins after all. If it didn’t alter the taste of a drink I would wonder what they did to it to make it taste so unnatural. And, I would probably ...

• doubt the quality you would get from those vitamins. I sometimes put it in my smoothies, but sometimes I leave it out and find another way to take it because I don’t want it messing with the taste of my smoothie. The taste isn’t super strong or bad. It is just that sometimes you want your strawberry smoothie to taste like a strawberry.

Even though I like All One I still sometimes like to have a pill multi that I can just pop in my mouth and go, but I can‘t swallow some pills too easily so All One is great for me most of the time. This multi vitamin/mineral powder is

vegan and gluten free and made easily digestible. Most importantly it is filled with more than 50 vitamins and minerals. The downside is the price. It cost almost $40 for a 30-day supply. If you look around you can find it a little cheaper but still it is enough where you don’t want to accidentally spill any on your counter or floor.

I really like Nutritechs All One rice based vitamin powder because its flavor is not too strong and it has lots of vitamins an minerals that I need. It is rather pricey but I think it is a high quality multi. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good multi vitamin/mineral supplement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413121550910231/k2311a1213/12.13.11