Scrubs The Complete Seventh Season  » TV  »
  • So far, not my favorite, but definitely a good tie-in for what was done and what is to come
  • The best thing about Scrubs is the addictive quality of the characters

• by ominous

This was not a bad season. So far, not my favorite, but definitely a good tie-in for what was done and what is to come. The fact that I continue to even watch Scrubs is proof enough that it is both clever, cute, and hilarious enough to win over a good critic or two. I first got into scrubs during a visit to an out of state relative and despite my earlier dislike for

the wacky hopital humor, I was forced to watch an 8 hour marathon…and whether I was soon brainwashed or simply had to re-think my earlier preconceptions on Scrubs, it soon grew on me.

The season sets the tone for KP and Elliot’s relationship…once again, going nowhere. Fooled you after that last episode of season 6, huh? She at least grows enough guff to end it with her dead-end relationship with her Ken Doll boyfriend…begin it ...

• again…and then end it again. All in the parking lot. At least Squeaky Voice Girl and Snoop have found happiness and since that’s all that matters in this quirky hospital series, then all is well.

The best thing about Scrubs is the addictive quality of the characters. They’re not only relatable but this show has a humor to it, that no matter what your age, it’s hard not to laugh to. The big thing of

this season was each of the main characters examining their lives and having to choose what it is that needs improvement. With KP, it’s the constant comparison between him and an infant. You do see some improvement in his maturity level, at least at work.

It’s always something to look forward to. The character development is extremely relatable to the average viewer and I do not ever recall having this much fun with a series!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1013121550880231/k2311a1213/12.13.11