Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the facial mask I like to use to help gibe my skin some brightness is the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask
  • This is a skin care product I would recommend and will continue to use often when my skin needs rejuvenating

• by Robins

One of the facial mask I like to use to help gibe my skin some brightness is the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask. It helps exfoliate dead skin cells from my skin naturally so my skin can feel soft and look healthy and bright instead of dull and lifeless.

The pineapple facial mask comes in a 6 fluid ounce yellow squeezable bottle that is very affordable. Inside the bottle is this pulpy smooth yellowish looking face mask that has a sweet fruity scent to it. The ingredients in the mask are chamomile, aloe, pineapple, coconut oil, minerals and vitamins. These

ingredients not only help exfoliate the dead skin, but they also help soothe the skin and add nourishment to it so the skin can be soft and bright. I also notice the mask helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles which I really like.

The first thing I do before applying the pineapple mask to my skin is wash it really well with a facial cleanser and some warm water. Then I take a handful of the mask and smear it all over my face using my fingers until I have a nice even layer on my skin. After, I ...

• allow the mask to stay on my skin for 10 minutes. Now the mask does burn a slight bit, but after awhile it does become soothing. The mask does not dry onto the skin which I also like. I hate masks that dry on and dry out the skin. This mask just stays moist and leaves my skin hydrated. After the time is up I simply rinse of the mask with warm water and pat my skin dry. After my skin looks clearer and brighter and feels really soft and smooth. I typically use this mask twice a month to help keep
        my skin bright. I find when I don’t use this mask twice a month my skin breakouts with acne and it becomes dull looking with this dry rough feeling which I hate.

I am very happy with the way this face mask works and the quality and quantity you get per bottle. One bottle has lasted me about 3 months which is awesome. This is a skin care product I would recommend and will continue to use often when my skin needs rejuvenating. However, I wouldn’t recommend this mask for people with sensitive skin because it might dry it out too much.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121550800231/k2311a1213/12.13.11