Country Life Dry Vitamin D  » Health  »
  • She wanted me to take a big D3 tablet but I wouldn’t compromise my belief in no animal products so I decided to stick with D2 and picked up a bottle of Country Life Vitamin D
  • I like this supplement because the pills are small, flattish and round and very easy to take
  • The whole both cost just a little over $4 and for a non- deficient person you get 100 days out of this if you only take one a day
  • If you need to supplement your diet with vitamin D I very much recommend Country Life Dry Vitamin D

• by stuckinarut

I went to my doctors one day with all kinds of symptoms. We took all kinds of test and everything came back fine except my vitamin D levels. They were extremely low, the lowest she had ever seen. You would think I would have gotten an award, but no. She wanted me to take a big D3 tablet but I wouldn’t compromise my belief in no animal products so I decided to stick with D2 and picked up a bottle of Country Life Vitamin D.

Country Life Dry

Vitamin D has 1000 I.U., which is 250% of the daily value needed, per tablet. It also has some, just a little, vitamin E too, 3 I.U., which is 10% of the required daily value. The vitamin D is Ergocaliferol, which is a non-animal based vitamin D.

I like this supplement because the pills are small, flattish and round and very easy to take. I have a hard time swallowing pills and these do not cause any problems at all. I don’t worry about choking on them when I ...

• take them everyday. They don’t have a taste if they fall or sit on your tongue and they barely have any smell so if that often stops you from taking pills you should be okay with these. I haven’t chewed them so there may be a taste if you choose to do that but they are not suppose to be chewable.

Even though these have plenty of the D vitamin to take just 1 tablet a day as a dietary supplement I took several a day for my deficiency

and after months of taking it my levels got right back up to normal. It didn’t take any more time than if I took the pills my dr. wanted me to take. So, I say these work pretty well.

The whole both cost just a little over $4 and for a non- deficient person you get 100 days out of this if you only take one a day. If you need to supplement your diet with vitamin D I very much recommend Country Life Dry Vitamin D.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412121550720431/k2311a1212/12.12.11