Now Foods Calcium Carbonate 100% Pure Powder  » Health  »
  • Then one day I found Now Foods Calcium Carbonate 100% pure powder
  • I like to put it in smoothies, juice or pudding and I don‘t even notice it in them, at all
  • I think it is wonderful because I am able to take as little or as much as I want
  • I really like this so I recommend it for anyone who needs a calcium supplement

• by stuckinarut

I am not the best at taking supplements. Many times I forget but mostly I have a really hard time swallowing pills. My last calcium pills were hard and heavy and a big hassle to try and swallow. I would almost fear the thought of having to take them and would put it off, days, weeks. . . Then one day I found Now Foods Calcium Carbonate 100% pure powder.

Now Foods Calcium Carbonate is a pure calcium

powdered supplement. There is no other ingredient other than Calcium Carbonate. 1 level teaspoon will give you 1200 milligrams’ of your daily calcium which is 120% of the daily recommended value needed.

I found Now Foods Calcium Carbonate powder very easy to take. It is practically tasteless so it goes well in just about anything. I like to put it in smoothies, juice or pudding and I don‘t even notice it in them, at all. It doesn’t even make ...

• them chalky because you need so little to get so much. It doesn’t dissolve completely but I am ok with that. The bottle recommends to mix it into pulpy juices, probably for that very reason.

I think it is wonderful because I am able to take as little or as much as I want. If someone needs extra calcium in their diet or is deficient they can take more. If someone just needs a little extra every

day or every so often they can take a little. No need to cut up pills or take multiple pills to increase amounts. It is really nice.

If you have trouble taking pills or like to adjust your supplements to your needs this would be great for you. Now Foods Calcium Carbonate is easy to take, practically tasteless and has a high concentration of calcium. I really like this so I recommend it for anyone who needs a calcium supplement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412121550710431/k2311a1212/12.12.11