ZAPZYT Acne Pack
  • I do suffer with the occasional acne issue and needed something that would help

• by angel705
      I do suffer with the occasional acne issue and needed something that would help. I tried this product because it said that it could clear

my skin in as fast as 2 days and in some cases over night. This was hard to believer but it was on sale so I could not resist. I decided to give it a try anyway. There are 3 items included in the pack which are the acne ...

• ZAPZYT Acne Pack
      cleanser, repairing day gel and the repairing night gel. One of the biggest benefits of this product is that if you are not completely satisfied
      you can get a full refund. All you need to do is send back the unused portion along with your receipt. How cool is that?

ZAPZYT Acne Pack
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312904155040630/k2311a0429/4.29.07