Mushroom Harvest Medicinals 14 Mushroom Blend  » Health  »
  • Since I have been taking this supplement, I have noticed some improvement in my health
  • This is an herbal supplement I would recommend because it has worked well for relieving my aches, pains, and asthma attacks well

• by Robins

An herbal supplement I have been taking for a few days now is the Mushroom Harvest Medicinals 14 Mushroom Blend. The reason I am taking this herbal supplement is that my herbalist recommended it to me for because it has the ability to boost my immune system and prevent my body from developing cancer in the breasts. In addition, this supplements helps relieve the inflammation in my lungs that causes my sever asthma

attacks.

Since I have been taking this supplement, I have noticed some improvement in my health. I do not seem to be sneezing as much, my asthma does not flare up as often and my wheezing has dramatically reduced. I even have less inflammation in my joints and stomach, which is so nice. A few days ago, I had many body aches, but after the last few days, I have been pain free. The supplement has also helps boost my energy levels too, which has been nice because I suffer from fatigue.

This herbal supplement comes in an easy to open bottle with 60 gel capsules inside of it. The capsules are small and filled with a variety of ground mushroom powders like reishi, maitake, blazei, oyster mushrooms, turkey trail, lion’s mane and chaga. The gel capsules are small inside and easy to swallow. I have ...

• Mushroom Harvest Medicinals 14 Mushroom Blend
      been taking my supplements with a large glass of juice after a meal 3 times per day, but you will want to talk to your herbalist to find out what the right dosage is for you. The supplement has not caused me any side effect so far, which has been nice. However, some people have been known to be allergic to mushrooms so if your one of those people, be cautions about taking
      this supplement and make sure you ask a doctor if it is safe for you to take if you do feel you want to give it a try. This is an herbal supplement I would recommend because it has worked well for relieving my aches, pains, and asthma attacks well. However, this supplement is a bit pricey, but I do feel it is worth using and I will be getting more once I am out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349121549370331/k2311a129/12.9.11