Alba Un-Petroleum Multi Purpose Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • For sometimes, I had been looking for something that could soothe my skin as well as moisturize but I found that most of the moisturizer were not doing much on soothing and I would just end up with a moisturized skin alone
  • I decided that since I still had my Jergen lotion, I was going to use this jelly in the evening after a shower before I go to sleep
  • I have noticed that it soothes my skin and prepare me for that good night sleep
  • This product is quite amazing and very important to have due to its multi-purpose abilities
  • I would like to recommend it to all families as it is suitable for all family members

• by kash234

I have been avoiding to buy products that contain petroleum for sometimes, mostly because of many issues that I have read and heard about the toxic effects of petroleum. For sometimes, I had been looking for something that could soothe my skin as well as moisturize but I found that most of the moisturizer were not doing much on soothing and I would just end up with a moisturized skin alone. I was desperate to find something

that would help to sooth and moisturize my skin until I found the Alba Un-petroleum Jelly. I found Alba Un-Petroleum Multi Purpose Jelly at drug store. What attracted me to buy the product was the word un petroleum; which is clearly written and since Iam afraid to buy petroleum based products, this was a good find for me.

It comes in a small orange tube with word Jelly clearly written in the middle of the tube and measures 100g. It is made from pure plant oils and all natural waxes and it multipurpose includes; soothes, moisturize, soften, remove eye make-up and minimize diaper area irritation. I was ready to buy it. I decided that since I still had my Jergen lotion, I was going to use this jelly in the evening after a shower before I go to sleep. I have noticed that it soothes my skin and prepare me for that good night sleep.

• Alba Un-Petroleum Multi Purpose Jelly
      It also moisturize, rejuvenate and soften my skin every night. Been also hypoallergenic, it is safe on my skin and I don’t have to worry about any reaction.

I have used the brand named petroleum before and I can assure you that this un-petroleum jelly make me feels just as good on my skin as branded one and the good thing about it, is that, unlike the brand Petroleum, it doesn’t have the same harsh, chemical smell. I

do use it to remove my eye make-up and it perfectly do the job. Everytime I use it, my skin remains soft and moisturized for the whole night and even when I wake up in the morning, my skin is still well moisturized.

This product is quite amazing and very important to have due to its multi-purpose abilities. I would like to recommend it to all families as it is suitable for all family members; including younger ones.

Alba Un-Petroleum Multi Purpose Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318121549110231/k2311a128/12.8.11