Meow Cosmetics Mineral Make-up Foundation
  • The best thing about this company is that it allows you to order samples of a product for only $1.00
  • After ordering samples in both light and medium, I found that I preferred the light coverage
  • What I love about this foundation is that it adds a slight glow to my face without being overly shiny or sparkly

• by kaygen

I had been wanting to try mineral make-up for quite some time. I had seen numerous ads on TV about mineral make-up, and it looked like a good alternative to my regular make-up routine. I had been using liquid foundation with powder over it for years, so that’s what I was used to. But, as my skin was aging, the look of heavy make-up no longer worked for me. The foundation would always settle in to my wrinkles and make me look older. My skin was also lacking that healthy glow that mineral make-up claimed to give.

I researched many different brands before actually purchasing the make up, since it’s rather pricey. I came across a very cool website called Meow Cosmetics. They

sell mineral make-up, foundations, eye shadows, blush, as well as tools such as brushes for applying the make up. The best thing about this company is that it allows you to order samples of a product for only $1.00. This was very helpful to me in helping me decide which color would work best for my skin. The website has numerous color swatches on display, but it can be difficult to really tell which color you need just by a small swatch on a computer screen.

The foundations also come in 3 levels of coverage ranging from light, medium, and heavy. After ordering samples in both light and medium, I found that I preferred the light coverage. It does go on sheer, but it is ...

• also layerable, so if you find that you need more coverage, you simply need to apply another layer of the foundation. I absolutely loved the way the foundation looked on my skin. I was surprised that a powder foundation could improve the look of my skin so much. My skin no longer has dry patches or shiny spots, and it looks almost flawless. The foundation is applied with a big, flat brush. Application time is so much quicker now compared to when I was using a liquid foundation and following it up with powder. Now I just swirl the brush in the powder, tap off the excess, and apply to my face in a circular motion until it’s completely blended.

What I love about this

foundation is that it adds a slight glow to my face without being overly shiny or sparkly. I have seen people who wear other brands of mineral foundation and their face will actually sparkle in the sunlight and look as if it has glitter on it. I did not want to add that kind of shine to my face. The foundation is the perfect blend of matte and glow. Plus it makes my complexion look smooth and it covers imperfections while still looking natural.

I plan to repurchase this product when I run out (which could take quite a while because it seems to be lasting forever!) I would highly recommend Meow Cosmetics foundations to anyone who is looking for a quality make up with perfect coverage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317121548951231/k2311a127/12.7.11