Scar-Fix Cream for Clear Luminous Skin
  • This product does work very well and I noticed that after about two to three weeks of use some of my darker scars were lighter and some of the lighter ones were practically gone
  • I am having great luck with this product and I definitely suggest it
  • I am very impressed with this product and am very thankful that my dermatologist suggested it

• by jonna_daniels

One of the biggest issues that I have with my personal appearance is the many scars that I have on my legs. I have my mother’s genes in that I scar very easily and since I have an olive skin tone they are very ugly raised, purple scars that are very obvious to anyone looking at my legs. I am so embarrassed by them that I have a hard time wearing anything that comes above my ankles and more often than not I am either wearing long pants or skirts to make sure that whether I am sitting or standing these scars are covered. My husband has repeatedly mentioned my scars and how I should find something to clear them. I am sure that he means no harm in his suggestions however

it only makes me feel worse and more insecure.

I finally broke down and went to see a dermatologist about my scars. I had talked to a few before but up until this point had offered no solutions except for laser scar removal. However, this dermatologist did offer some cream that he called Scar-Fix cream. He said that it is supposed to work with the skin’s natural healing system to diminish and eventually clear the scar. He gave me a bottle and for the last few months I have been using it and thus far am happy with the product.

The product comes in a small tube that fits easily into my medicine cabinet or my make-up bag. The product is a dark yellow color and is somewhat thick but still smooth ...

• in texture so applying is easy and you do not have to use a lot. It does smell a little odd to me; it smells kind of like dirt as in an earthy kind of way. It is not necessarily a pleasant smell but it is certainly not a bad one either.

This product does work very well and I noticed that after about two to three weeks of use some of my darker scars were lighter and some of the lighter ones were practically gone. My raised scars are still dark but not quite as dark as there were before I used this product and the skin around them is much clearer and healthier looking. After about three months several of my scars are completely invisible and the skin on my

legs where the scars were is clear and bright looking. I am having great luck with this product and I definitely suggest it.

This would be a great product for anyone who has scars that they want to get rid of. I do not know how this would do with surgical scars or anything like that but it works pretty good on scars from minor cuts, burns and insect bites. It has worked wonders for me and even my husband uses it for some nasty scars he has on his hands. I am very impressed with this product and am very thankful that my dermatologist suggested it. It feels great to have an alternative to living with my scars and constantly feeling self-conscious and insecure about them. I give this product a perfect 10.

annamarie says :

what is the next step after 3monhts using my Skarfix what cream can i use my face for maintinance?

Joanna says :

Hi Annamarie,

I also use scar-fix and have had pretty good luck with it. Most of my darker scars are gone now, but I definitely suggest using a daily sunscreen to help protect your face. If sunscreen isn’t used, then the pigmentation in the scar can come back. I had that happen this past summer. I have had to restart the scar-fix regimen to lighten them again. All that I could think of is sunscreen and perhaps a moisturizer if the sunscreen dries out your skin. You can also consider seeing a dermatologist to see if they have any more specific advice for your skin tone and type.

Joanna

Galega says :

I assume that your scars are now gone, as you want to change the cream.

You can try any fairness cream at this moment. However, for better maintenance, I suggest you to try a facial cream which is herbal, and specially where you find turmeric one of the ingredients. It will help you to fight any possible side effects on the facial skin that might have happened with your face due to the use of Scar-Fix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267121548941231/k2311a127/12.7.11