Dots Clothing store  » Clothes  »
Orlando Florida
  • This is a store where I bought almost all of my clothes in Orlando and since I ahve been in COlorado I had my dad buy me clothes and send them to me when he was there
  • I love the designs and half the shirts even have attached necklaces I can't wait to go back to Florida jsut to shop there
  • In my opinion it is the best bargain for womens clothes especially plus size women like myself

• by deanne

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      DOts is a wonderful store with a few locations in Orlando one is on Internetional drive. This is a store where I bought almost all of my clothes in Orlando and since I ahve been in COlorado I had my dad buy me clothes and send them to me

when he was there.

There is nothing else like it they sell off brand merchandise with the same great designs as the high end stores.

The big deal here is it is quality too.

THe clothes and watches I purchased are still good and I ahve had it all ...

• for almost 3yrs except the few peiece my dad sent me.

I am used to clothes falling apart here if you only pay $1-6 for a shirt or dressy blouse and those are the prices of thier clothes that last.

I wish we had one out here.

I love

the designs and half the shirts even have attached necklaces I can’t wait to go back to Florida jsut to shop there.

I never spent more than $9 a pair for jeans there either.

In my opinion it is the best bargain for womens clothes especially plus size women like myself!

Dots Clothing store
    Kathy Labbe says :

What are your standards for customer service? I have visited your new store in Spartanburg SC twice over the past few weeks. Both times I have had to leave my planned purchases on the counter because the service is so bad. They will only open one register at a time no matter how long the line is. Today I commented to one of the two additional people that was working on the floor and the only comment that I received was we only have one register . Not an I`m sorry for the inconvenience or anything. This store needs help badly. I left there and went next door to Rue21 to make my 136.00 purchase for my daughters birthday. I know that I am only one customer but word of mouth can make or break a business. I would like to give this store another chance. Is there something that can be done? Thank you.

ZEE says :

I need to do an exchange but I lost my receipt, can I still do an exchange without a receipt.

kristen says :

yes you may do an exchange without your receipt

nitakb says :

re : In my opinion it is the best bargain for womens clothes especially plus size women like myself
    I can agree although thar dots has come decent clothing for for all sizes and for price. Given that they offer sizes from size 0 to 24, anyone within hat range can buy a few oufits easy without spending a hundred dollars. It’s also a bargain because they last for a while with proper care.

benny says :

Hi,
    This is true they have nice looking clothes for plus size and the petite. But, when it comes to someone who does not fall in those size category and is over 5′7, this store does not work for them. I am one of those people. I am not big enough to be a plus size, and I have never been petite. I would love to go there and get reasonable priced clothes, but they just don’t fit.

nitakb says :

Torrid is a another store that’s made for plus size. They start at a size twelve. Although their clothes fit somewhere in the middle. Also, Forever 21 clothing doesn’t exactly fit as they are sized. They go up to plus sized but they fit a size smaller. Torrid is a bit expensive, but their clothing is really cute. Forever 21 is pretty reasonable. For example a majority of their dresses are under $ 30.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552904154880630/k2311a0429/4.29.07