Breathe Right Nasal Strips
  • After trying out the free sample, I bought a pack of 10 Breathe Right Nasal Strips and started using them
  • After using it several times, I strongly recommend it
  • At first, I thought that these nasal strips were a waste of money
  • In the end, no matter how much I dislike the end result, I must deal with it as the Breathe Right Nasal Strips do work

• by MisterTickle

The Breathe Right Nasal Strips actually works. I usually use pills such as Reactine to help me sleep better at night. However, the Breathe Right strips did the trick. I actually tried out their free sample because they guarantee that no drugs are involved. After trying out the free sample, I bought a pack of 10 Breathe Right Nasal Strips and started using them. The main reason being that it helps me sleep better at night. I tend to get a stuffy nose at night. Now, it doesn’t happen anymore because of these nasal strips.

The Breathe Right Strips are actually quite simple. It is simply just a piece of plastic in a shape that can easily be placed around your nose. It works somewhat like a

band-aid actually. It is actually very easy to use. I simply peel away the plastic and stick it on my nose. On one side of the nasal strips, there is a sticky substance. The other side is just smooth. I find that positioning the nasal strip is the hardest part. The box comes with a picture diagram on where to place the nasal strips. I cannot stress enough of how important it is to follow the diagram and instructions. The first time I used it, I actually placed it a bit too low. The result was a wasted nasal strip because it wouldn’t work. It can not open up my nose. This is also the case when I place it too high up my nose. After some ...

• practice, everything worked out perfectly.

After using it several times, I strongly recommend it. This is very very useful. In terms of performance, I was very satisfied. Unlike medicine, I don’t have to wait for the product to work. The Breathe Right Nasal Strip really isn’t anything special. It is just a piece of sticky plastic capable of opening your nose. As your nose opens, it eventually helps me breathe easier. It is a very simple concept, but it is effective. At first, I thought that these nasal strips were a waste of money. This is mainly because I didn’t place my nasal strips right. When I didn’t place them right, they didn’t work.

There is one downside to these nasal strips. When I woke up in the

morning, I peeled off the nasal strip. I looked in the mirror and found a white mark on my nose where the nasal strip used to be. I touched that part and felt a sticky substance stuck on my nose. I tried to wash and scrub it off, but wasn’t really successful. Instead, I had to use some soap and warm water. It got most of it off, but not all of it. I wish the creator of Breathe Right would use some other type of glue that doesn’t affect the skin nearly as much. There is simply no way of preventing this. In the end, no matter how much I dislike the end result, I must deal with it as the Breathe Right Nasal Strips do work.

Breathe Right Nasal Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346121548750331/k2311a126/12.6.11