Masters Automotive, Marietta GA
1.0
1140 Roswell Rd. Marietta, GA 30062
  • They weren’t exactly rude, but there was no effort made to make me feel like a valuable customer

• by Mark Gatesman

I first encountered Masters Automotive when my wife purchased a voucher for 3 free oil changes through Living Social. As per the instructions of the voucher I called to set up an appointment. The man I talked to told me that I wouldn’t need an appointment and to just bring in my car. The office area was small and plain. There was a TV and a bunch of old magazines on a coffee table with a few chairs. The people working

there weren’t very polite. They weren’t exactly rude, but there was no effort made to make me feel like a valuable customer.

The second time I went for an oil change was with my wife’s truck. After about 15 minutes they told us that the drain plug was stripped and that they couldn’t just put it in and let us drive away. The guy started talking about replacing the entire oil pan. Eventually he mentioned that they could try ordering a replacement ...

• drain plug. I was really annoyed that this simpler and cheaper option wasn’t offered first. It made me feel like I was specifically being ripped off.

Finally, I went for my third oil change. This time when I arrived I was told that they couldn’t take me and that I should have made an appointment. Well if I hadn’t been told from the beginning that I didn’t need one, then I would have made an appointment.

I feel like these people

are going out of their way to rip me off and annoy me. Either I need an appointment or I don’t, and if I don’t but there’s a chance that they could be too busy to take me then I should have been warned up that the first time I called. Their services seem overpriced, their staff isn’t very friendly, and the waiting area isn’t very inviting. If I didn’t know better I’d think they were trying to drive business away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 416121548700331/k2311a126/12.6.11