Enchanted Flower Shower Gel by Yves Rocher  » Cosmetics  »
  • Up until now I have been impressed with just about everything and my favourite items at the moment are the shower gels and bath creams
  • So what are my thoughts of using this product and would I recommend it to others
  • On squeezing a small amount out onto a body puff I found the gel to lather with ease all the while emitting the same beautiful aroma that just clung to every pore of my body and intensified when mingled with water
  • The gel has a thick consistency so only a small amount seemed to be needed each time I used this and a little really goes a long way so for the low cost of just £1.95 it works out to be a real bargain

• by Tick Tock

I’m a big fan of the french beauty company Yves Rocher and am steadily working my way through as many of their products each month that my pay check will stretch to. Up until now I have been impressed with just about everything and my favourite items at the moment are the shower gels and bath creams. This review focuses on a shower gel I purchased recently called Enchanted Flower and is truly magical..

Though I am a fan of this company this is the first time I have come across the enchanted flower shower gel, though my friend who introduced me to the delights of Yves Rocher in formed me that this is part of their Christmas range which changes every year.

The gel comes presented in a tall 300 ml sized bottle which is slim line

from the side angle though wider from the front view. The bottle is made from a fully recyclable plastic which is transparent and the contents of this shower gel can be fully viewed, which happens to be a warm yellow colour.

The access to the gel is from an easy to open lid which is perched conveniently upon the top of the bottle and closes equally as securely, resulting in no spills, even when knocked over.

The fragrance? This is absolutely delightful and is a delicate floral scent which has a festive feel to it when applied to the skin. So what are my thoughts of using this product and would I recommend it to others?

On opening the lid of this shower gel I was instantly transported to a heavenly place as the light floral scent is just ...

• absolutely beautiful. The enchanted flower aroma is made using notes of mandarin, rose absolute, lemon and orange and the shower gel seems to emit a delicate sweet/ floral combination of these notes the second the lid is opened.

On squeezing a small amount out onto a body puff I found the gel to lather with ease all the while emitting the same beautiful aroma that just clung to every pore of my body and intensified when mingled with water. The gel has a thick consistency so only a small amount seemed to be needed each time I used this and a little really goes a long way so for the low cost of just £1.95 it works out to be a real bargain.

I found the gel to cleanse my skin perfectly whilst the scent lingered for several hours on

my skin which was a beautiful base for the matching body lotion and EDT which I have since purchased as I have been so impressed with this shower gel. As with all Yves Rocher products this was super kind to my skin and didn’t cause any skin reactions such as rashes or soreness. The gel left my skin feeling velvety soft and supple and fully hydrated, even to the point where on a few occasions I have skipped applying a body lotion afterwards as my skin just didn’t feel like it would benefit from it and it’s not often I can say that about a shower gel.

I would highly recommend this shower gel as a gift or just a treat for oneself as it is a beautiful aroma and cleanses well so is perfect really.

A full 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315121548680231/k2311a125/12.5.11