Milani Evening Sky Eyeshadow
  • I've owned a few products from Milani in the past, and I'm happy to say that I've been satisfied with just about all of them
  • So I looked it up online, and I was able to purchase it for about $3.00 online, which I consider a total steal
  • Another thing that I like is the fact that it can be a dupe for so many of the over-expensive, and high end cosmetic brands out there
  • Plus considering the price I paid, I wasn't considering anything too much
  • The price is just amazing, and considering the amount you get, the pigment and how gorgeous it is, is just great

• by Kim

I’ve owned a few products from Milani in the past, and I’m happy to say that I’ve been satisfied with just about all of them! Their products are at a great price, and their products are good quality, so you’re sure to get a good value. The only thing that I wish was that their cosmetics were more easier to find in stores! Because all of the cosmetics I have from them were purchased online, and I have to add it shipping costs just to get the item that I want. But every once in awhile I splurge, so the shipping doesn’t mean much to me. But anyway, I saw someone on Youtube do a make-up look and they just so happened to be using Milani’s Evening Sky eyeshadow, which was a gorgeous, deep navy

blue with tons of shimmer in it. The way the eyeshadow glistened in the light was so pretty, I just had to have it in my collection! So I looked it up online, and I was able to purchase it for about $3.00 online, which I consider a total steal. Another thing that I like is the fact that it can be a dupe for so many of the over-expensive, and high end cosmetic brands out there! Think about how much you’ll be saving!

So when I first got the eyeshadow, I was pleased with the packaging and size of it. It had a nice sleek gold finish, with a clear cover to show the color of the eyeshadow. The fact that the compact was small wasn’t much of a big deal to me, because it ...

• makes it easier to fit in my purse or bag when I have to go out, without being too bulky. Plus considering the price I paid, I wasn’t considering anything too much! The size was great. So when using it, I just loved the way it glided on to my eyelids, very smooth and soft, which was a plus! Although this eyeshadow was sold for a cheap price, trust me the quality of it was anything but cheap! The texture was real nice, it wasn’t grainy to irritate my skin nor was it too fluffy feeling. It was very easy to blend with, and a little goes a long way with it! This is definitely not a color for the shy, because the deep blue added with the shimmer just makes your eyes pop, and
        brings a lot of attention! It is very pigmented, so if you’re going for a light subtle look, I would recommend using it sparingly! But other than that, it blends real nice with other eyeshadows, (although it may overpower some) and it lasts long on the eyelids. It doesn’t have a heavy feel which is great, something that I was worried about due to so much shimmer! Another great thing is you can use it just as a liner too, which shows how great the versatility is.

I really love Milani’s Evening Sky Eyeshadow, the fact that it’s so versatile is great. You can use it wet or dry, as an eyeshadow or eyeliner! The price is just amazing, and considering the amount you get, the pigment and how gorgeous it is, is just great. I totally will repurchase this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315121548620231/k2311a125/12.5.11