Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Blackest Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • I did like it a lot but moved on to other mascaras and discovered that the Hyper Curl Mascara from Maybelline Volumn Express worked the best for my lashes
  • The problem with the Revlon Fabulash mascara that I realised after using other mascaras was that it flaked and caused a panda eye effect but the Maybelline one never did that
  • To the honest the first time I used it I was really disappointed
  • After a while I decided to use the Revlon mascara once again just so that I use it up
  • I do highly recommend the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara to everyone

• by true_value

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

The first mascara that I had ever used was the Fabulash Mascara from Revlon. I did like it a lot but moved on to other mascaras and discovered that the Hyper Curl Mascara from Maybelline Volumn Express worked the best for my lashes.

I had tried many other mascaras but stuck with the Maybelline mascara for a few years. The problem with the Revlon Fabulash mascara that I realised after using other mascaras was that it flaked and caused a panda eye effect but the Maybelline one never did that.

Recently I saw the attractive green and silver packaging of the new Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara and found it hard to resist because of its claims that it is the first Revlon mascara that helps lashes grow stronger while visibly adding length and volume Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes, improving their overall appearance and conditioning with each use and get lashes that look instantly longer and

lusher and will also grow stronger day after day.

I saw the wand that was on display and was intrigued by the oversized brush. Revlon describes it as a lash-extending brush and that the mascara is Ophthalmologist tested.

The price of the mascara is S$17.90 and comes in two shades Blackest Black and Brown. Also, it comes in two formulas the waterproof and non-waterproof. I normally only go for the waterproof formula because I have watery eyes and also oily eyelids.

To the honest the first time I used it I was really disappointed. The brush was so huge that it was hard to coat the lashes without getting spots on the eyelids. The mascara did add a significant amount of volume and length but it was messy. I was so unhappy with the mascara that I went and bought my good old Maybelline mascara. After a while I decided to use the Revlon mascara once again just so ...

• that I use it up.

This time I used the brush with caution and carefully. I was seriously wowed by the effects. There was absolutely no clumping the lashes was separated beautifully and I discovered that the tapered end of the brush is all I needed to use on the lower lashes. The Maybelline mascara that I thought was good faded in comparison to the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara.

The mascara lasted throughout the day without flaking or fading. It also held my curl up all day. I really love the formula of the mascara it is neither too thick or thin, not dry or wet it is just the right consistency and dries almost instantly on the lashes.

I also love that the mascara is easy to remove with my regular eye makeup remover it is lightweight on my lashes even with multiple coats and does not weigh them down.

As for the claim for lash growth I am not very

sure about it but then again I guess the non-waterproof mascara is said to be more effective at doing that. I am not really bothered about the lash growth part but the mascara sure does lengthen and volumnize my lashes and makes them look like fake lashes.

I am really impressed with the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara and feel that it is better than any other mascara that I have used. The pigmentation is the very black and I love that. It instantly perks up any eye look and makes my lashes lush and dense.

I do highly recommend the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara to everyone. Do keep in mind that it takes a while to get used to the huge brush but once you get the hang of it you will realize it is so easy and quick to achieve beautiful fuller looking lashes in under a minute.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315121548610231/k2311a125/12.5.11