Sight and Sound Theatre
Branson, MO
  • From Ruth, to Daniel, to Noah, to Joseph, this theatre is a spectacular experience for any drama-lover
  • My family and I went to see the play Noah and it was honestly one of the best nights of my life

• by fillesaine

In Branson, Missouri, there is a very special theatre. An enormous, golden building with an Asian flare, Sight and Sound Theatres is a Christian theatre that produces dramatized Bible stories. From Ruth, to Daniel, to Noah, to Joseph, this theatre is a spectacular experience for any drama-lover.

From the moment I stepped into Sight and Sound, I knew that I was going to love it. And I certainly did. The music, which

is professionally produced in Prague, is so beautiful that is fairly swept me out of my seat and onto the stage. The actors are exceptionally talented and it is obvious that they absolutely love what they do. I am always amazed at the magic which seems to emanate from the stage as the characters dance, sing, and perform their way through each Biblical adventure. Life animals are carefully trained to fulfill adorable parts ...

• and the props are beyond belief. The productions are very true to the Bible, yet they introduce new possibilities and thoughts that never occurred to me before I watched the play.

My family and I went to see the play “Noah” and it was honestly one of the best nights of my life. I’ll never forget the message, the music, and the sheer majestic worship which filled the entire auditorium. There is

nothing about the theatre which I would change because it honestly worships God and gives credit to Him alone.

Although the tickets average $40 for adults, the show is entirely worth such a price. The beauty, passion, and emotion which is released in each play never fails to astound me and it frequently brings me to tears.

If you are ever in the area, I highly encourage you to experience Sight and Sound Theatres for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 325121548370231/k2311a125/12.5.11