Breyers Blasts Oreo Cookies and Cream Chocolate Ice Cream
  • I love my ice cream and one of the ice creams I really enjoy having a bowl of after dinner is the Breyers Blasts Oreo Cookies and Cream Chocolate Ice Cream
  • It definitely cures my chocolate cravings when I have them
  • I hate putting harmful ingredients into my body and I know when I have this ice cream that I am not doing that
  • Each carton of ice cream cost around five dollars, which is pricy but the ice cream is so worth it
  • If you were a chocolate or ice cream lover, I would recommend this ice cream to you because it does cure any ice cream or chocolate craving well

• by Robins

I love my ice cream and one of the ice creams I really enjoy having a bowl of after dinner is the Breyers Blasts Oreo Cookies and Cream Chocolate Ice Cream. This ice cream is loaded with large Oreo cookie pieces and has this unbelievably rich chocolate flavor to it. It definitely cures my chocolate cravings when I have them.

This ice cream comes in a large quarter and half size carton and is made from ingredients like

milk ,cream, sugar, cocoa powder, flour, palm oil, chocolate and vanilla flavoring, baking soda, soybean oil, canola oil, B vitamins, iron, and cookies. Not exactly healthy ingredients, but they sure do make one heck of a good chocolaty treat. However, most of the ingredients in this ice cream are natural which I am happy about. I hate putting harmful ingredients into my body and I know when I have this ice cream that I am not doing that.

• Now it says you get about 12 servings of ice cream per carton, but when my boyfriend and I eat it we have large bowls and you get about six good servings of ice cream out of it instead. I also like to make homemade ice cream sandwiches and this ice cream is perfect to add to the middle of one. We even make ice cream sundaes with this ice cream. My personal favorite is brownie sundaes with

this ice cream over the top of it with whip cream and hot fudge.

Each carton of ice cream cost around five dollars, which is pricy but the ice cream is so worth it. If you were a chocolate or ice cream lover, I would recommend this ice cream to you because it does cure any ice cream or chocolate craving well. I definitely will be getting more of this tasty chocolate cookie filled ice cream in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275121548320231/k2311a125/12.5.11