Jason Natural Sea Kelp and Plumeria Moisturizing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just started to use the Jason Natural Sea Kelp and Plumeria Moisturizing Conditioner and I am impressed with how well it has repaired my hair with only two uses
  • I do think this conditioner is affordable and worth using and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle natural moisturizing conditioner to use in there hair because it works well in my fine thin hair

• by Robins

I just started to use the Jason Natural Sea Kelp and Plumeria Moisturizing Conditioner and I am impressed with how well it has repaired my hair with only two uses. My hair feels silky soft, is frizz free and the split ends have mended. Another thing I really like about this conditioner is it is made from pure natural ingredients like herbal extracts, sea kelp, Plumeria, vitamins, fruit extracts, minerals, coconut oil and other natural moisturizers.

Now the texture of the conditioner is really running, which I do not really like because

as soon as you open the cap of the conditioner bottle, the conditioner comes pouring out fast. However, the conditioner does come in a good size 6 fluid ounce bottle, but I do wish they would put this conditioner in another bottle. The conditioner does have a milky appearance to it and a pleasant Plumeria scent that I just find sensational.

The way I use the conditioner is by carefully pouring a couple tablespoons into my hands and massaging the conditioner into my freshly clean wet hair really well focusing on my ...

• scalp and ends. Then I allow the conditioner to soak into my hair for about 10 minutes while I wash up and shave. I find leave the conditioner in my hair for 10 minutes really allows it to soak into my hair and repair it better. So, once I am done soaking my hair in the conditioner, I rinse it out with warm water and towel dry my hair. My hair is left moisturized and well manageable after I wash it and my hair is easier to style, which I do like.
        I even notice my hair has more shine to it after using this conditioner, which I really like. I also like that this conditioner does not weigh my hair down causing it to go limp and flat.

I do think this conditioner is affordable and worth using and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle natural moisturizing conditioner to use in there hair because it works well in my fine thin hair. However, the shampoo does have a feminine scent to it so males might not like this conditioner as much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315121548300231/k2311a125/12.5.11