Listerine Advanced Antiseptics Mouthwash with Tartar Protection
  • I like this mouthwash because of the refreshing cooling mint flavor it has that keeps my breathe fresh throughout the day until I am able to use it again at nighttime
  • However, I do use this mouthwash 2 to 3 times a day which I believe has helped too
  • I would recommend this antiseptic mouthwash to any adult to use to help keep there mouth clean and fresh because it works well for me

• by Robins

One of my favorite oral mouthwashes to use for keeping my teeth, tongue and gums clean and healthy is the Listerine Advanced Antiseptics Mouthwash with Tartar Protection in the flavor Artic Mint. I like this mouthwash because of the refreshing cooling mint flavor it has that keeps my breathe fresh throughout the day until I am able to use it again at nighttime. I like that this mouthwash is able to protect my teeth from cavities and gum diseases. I even find that using this mouthwash helps heal

my canker sores well when I have them, which is a plus.

The way I use the mouthwash is by pouring a mouthful of the mouthwash into my mouth after brushing my teeth and swishing it around for a couple minutes. The mouthwash does burn a slight bit, but this does not bother me because I feel like the burning sensation is the mouthwash really cleansing my mouth very well. The sensation only last about a few minutes and then it goes away once you spit it out.

• Now the mouthwash is blue in color and comes in many different pint sizes and travel sizes. Usually I get the pint size because it last a long time, but it is a bit more expensive, but well worth using because my oral health has greatly improved a lot. However, I do use this mouthwash 2 to 3 times a day which I believe has helped too.

The ingredients in this antiseptic mouthwash that help get my mouth clean and keep it clean between brushings are eucalyptus,

menthol, thyme, methyl salicylate, alcohol, mint flavoring, zinc chloride, sodium benzoate, saccharin and benzoic acid. These ingredients are what help prevent cavities from invading my teeth as well.

I would recommend this antiseptic mouthwash to any adult to use to help keep there mouth clean and fresh because it works well for me. However, if you do not like a burning stinging sensation this is not the mouthwash for you. I would not recommend little children to use this mouthwash either because it can be harmful to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345121548270231/k2311a125/12.5.11