Skullycandy Hesh Headphones
  • I’m not sure how awesome these headphones are by a technical number of whatchamacallits, but I do know that these headphones are simply amazing
  • Another hardware-type thing that I love about these headphones is if you buy them new, they come with an extension cord and a bag to keep them in
  • I recommend these headphones for anyone that likes to take control of their music

• by Emberwood

Skullcandy Hesh Headphones

Pros: great sound, comes with extension cord, variety of different styles, comfortable, good for kids, adjustable volume on cord

Cons: chunky, not good for small heads (seriously)

First thing’s first: I am not a technical person when it comes to electronics. I’m not sure how awesome these headphones are by a technical number of whatchamacallits, but I do know that these headphones are simply amazing.

The only thing I do not like about these headphones is their chunkiness. By “chunky,” I mean

they’re not very portable. The benefit to ear-buds is you can take one out if someone starts talking to you when you’re doing dishes, or when you need to pay attention to something. These headphones are not able to allow that. Most over-the-ear headphones don’t either, but some are more flexible and you can tuck one of the domes behind your ear. You cannot do that with these.

Another hardware-type thing that I love about these headphones is if you buy them new, they come with an extension cord and a bag to keep them in. The actual cord for the headphones is short, so they include an extension cord to make the commute between your headphones and your mp3 player more comfortable.

Skullcandy’s Hesh headphones have great volume control; you can make them speaker-loud (yes, if you wear them around your neck and pump music through them as loud as they can go, they can be speaker-quality) or you can make them lullaby soft. Taking ...

• Skullycandy Hesh Headphones
      control of the volume is very simple because of the scroll in-line.

The control makes these headphones good for long rides in a car if you have a child. I have a little sister (she just turned five) that would wear these to watch movies on our portable DVD player. The padding around the domes make them very comfortable on the ears and the padding on the top part of the headphones give them good head support. Although, I have a very

small head and sometimes the domes cut into my lower jaw and it hurts my ears if I’m having sinus problems.

In conclusion, I love these headphones, but I do not wear them out in public much because I want to be aware of my surroundings. However, I love wearing them when I’m rocking out in my bedroom or cleaning the house (when nobody else is around, of course!). I recommend these headphones for anyone that likes to take control of their music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165121548210231/k2311a125/12.5.11