Air Canada  » Airlines  »
  • I've flown extensively the last few years, and Air Canada has got to be one of the best airlines I've flown with
  • That really impressed me, as he didn't actually have to do it
  • I have always had really positive experiences with them, and I found everyone from the check-in desk to the flight attendants to be friendly and genuinely helpful
  • I would most definitely recommend them to my friends, and look forward to flying with them again

• by Gallopmonkey

I recently had the chance to fly Air Canada from Toronto, Ontario to Victoria, BC. I used to fly with them quite a bit, but have since switched to other airlines to fly internationally because I find Air Canada’s fares too steep. However, I was booking with my Aeroplan points, so the flight was essentially free.

I have nothing but good things to say about this airline. I’ve flown extensively the last few years, and Air Canada has got to be one of

the best airlines I’ve flown with. The check-in procedure was smooth, and the clerk went out of his way to check me in to my connecting flights with a partner airline. That really impressed me, as he didn’t actually have to do it.

The Toronto to Victoria flight was smooth, and left on time. The gate clerks were friendly and helpful, especially when dealing with elderly passengers and those with children. The flight attendants took time to make sure everybody ...

• was happy and comfortable before getting ready for take-off, and I was impressed that everyone, including the pilot, was bilingual.

While on board, we had a medical emergency, and the flight crew was polite but firm with other passengers. They discretely dealt with the situation and kept the rest of the passengers calm and attended to. I was impressed that they served complimentary drinks and offered water several times throughout the flight, in an effort to keep passengers hydrated.

Upon landing in Victoria, the plane

started shaking as we were landing at night in the middle of a windstorm. Although passengers were unnerved, the crew kept their cool and the pilot handled the landing impeccably.

I would absolutely fly with Air Canada again. I have always had really positive experiences with them, and I found everyone from the check-in desk to the flight attendants to be friendly and genuinely helpful. I would most definitely recommend them to my friends, and look forward to flying with them again.

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401121548180531/k2311a121/12.1.11