Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaning and Dusting Spray  » Housewares  »
  • The next time I was at Wal-Mart I looked for it and found it in a normal size spray bottle (I am not sure of the ounces but I believe it’s around 9 ounces) for about five dollars
  • I know that sounds crazy but it just does not seem to work as well on wood as the original lemon scented pledge does
  • I like that the original gives the wood a healthy look and feel while the multi-surface just cleans it
  • It was amazing that there was so much dust but I also felt so much better that the dust was picked up and my family was not breathing it in any longer
  • I think that it’s a great addition to my cleaning arsenal and I plan to keep it around

• by jonna_daniels

I have been using Pledge products for years. To me pledge and wooden furniture go together like peanuts and M&M’s it’s just the perfect combination. I have however started using pledge multi-surface spray here recently and thus far I really like it. I saw it on television advertising that it can be used on everything from leather couches to granite and stainless steel and I knew that I just had to try it. The next time I was at Wal-Mart I looked for it and found it in a normal size spray bottle (I am not sure of the ounces but I believe it’s around 9 ounces) for about five dollars. I will admit that this does strike me as a little expensive but

I figured it might take the place of a few other cleaners so it may be well worth it. I have been using this product for a while and I have to say that overall it is worth the price.

I use this product for everything expect for my cleaning my wooden furniture and my windows. I know that sounds crazy but it just does not seem to work as well on wood as the original lemon scented pledge does. It cleans it but it does not polish it nor does it give the wood the same shine that the original does. I like that the original gives the wood a healthy look and feel while the multi-surface just cleans it. As far as my windows go I tried this product on my windows and it did not work very well. It left a bit of a residue on my windows and also left a bunch of streaks. I just stick to Windex for the windows.

Now, when it comes to dusting blinds, electronics and just about everything else, there is nothing that I have used so far that beats Pledge Multi-Surface spray and a clean microfiber cloth; period. Seriously, I used a swifter duster with a little of the swifter brand cleaner then went back over it with this product after it dried and the microfiber cloth still picked up dirt and dust like the furniture had never been cleaned at all! I was so amazed at the amount ...

• Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaning and Dusting Spray
      of dust and dirt that came off my computer and even my blinds. It was amazing that there was so much dust but I also felt so much better that the dust was picked up and my family was not breathing it in any longer.

I use this stuff nearly everywhere in my house. It works great on granite counter tops to give the granite a quick shine before company comes over and it works safely on my husband’s flat screen television and electronics. All I have to do is spray a little on the microfiber cloth before I dust something and I have no issues. I am able to dust my home with only a few sprays and my house is well dusted. It

takes finger prints off of my stainless steel without any problems plus it does not damage the finish on anything. I would not suggest spraying the product directly onto anything especially not electronics or stainless steel but if you use a microfiber cloth or other rag than there is not problems at all.

I would definitely suggest this product to everyone as a dusting and light cleaning agent. It is a great product for a not too bad price. I do wish it was cheaper but I think as newer product comes out the price will go down some. I think that it’s a great addition to my cleaning arsenal and I plan to keep it around. I give this product an 7 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531121548110531/k2311a121/12.1.11