Gas-X Extra Strength Thin Strips  » Medicine  »
  • I had no idea what to do except give up easting the foods that I love
  • I thought that was a little on the expensive side but my husband said not to worry about it because if it worked than it would be worth the money
  • In fact the strip did not seem to work at all after I tried it for the first time and I was disappointed
  • I never had an issue with gas after that meal and I was free to go and have coffee with my friends even though I had just eaten some spicy food
  • I would definitely recommend this product to others who have gas issues

• by jonna_daniels

As embarrassing as it is to admit; I have a gas problem. This is especially true when I eat spicy or very rich foods. It is so embarrassing and there have been times that I just was unable to hold it in and embarrassed myself and my husband in front of our friends and family. I had no idea what to do except give up easting the foods that I love. I was at home watching television with my husband one night when I saw a commercial for Gas-X Extra Strength Thin Strips. I was so excited to see that I may have relief that I just knew I had to try them. Apparently my husband had been thinking the same thing because the next day he came home with

a box of them for me to try.

He said they were about five dollars at my local Wal-Mart for a box of 20 strips. I thought that was a little on the expensive side but my husband said not to worry about it because if it worked than it would be worth the money. The strips were a very thin and small plus they were individually wrapped so I could just grab a couple strips and go. They are a nice peppermint or winter mint flavor and actually dissolved pretty easily and did a great job of freshening my breath after I took them.

The box claims to work instantly which is not exactly true. In fact the strip did not seem to work at all after I tried it ...

• for the first time and I was disappointed. I was really hoping that I would have the immediate relief that the packaging However, I gave the product one more try and took one strip before I ate and one strip after I ate and the product worked fantastically. I never had an issue with gas after that meal and I was free to go and have coffee with my friends even though I had just eaten some spicy food.

The product worked great for me as long as I took one strip before the meal and one strip after the meal. As far as the price goes it was not that bad since the pack of twenty strips lasts me awhile since I do not have gas issues after every meal. The

package of twenty strips lasted me about two months before I had to replenish the supply so my husband was right and it was a pretty decent deal. I have no problems now after I eat spicy or rich foods; all I have to do is remember to take the strips. They freshen my breath and they keep my gas issues at bay so I am pretty happy with the product.

I would definitely recommend this product to others who have gas issues. It worked great for me and I am very grateful for the relief that it brought me. The only thing is that I had to take the product differently than it is directed on the box. Overall it’s a pretty decent product and I give it a 9 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261121548080531/k2311a121/12.1.11