Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage  » Cosmetics  »
  • The other thing I like about this product is how calming it feels
  • I don’t know why I thought to use this product immediately afterwards, but it really helped to soothe my eyes
  • I guess the reason why I was so impressed with this product above all is that it works so incredibly quickly
  • Even though putting on concealer is a quick fix for this problem, I love products that multi-task so it would’ve been niced to get a de-puffer and lightener in one
  • I do recommend this for anyone with puffy undereye circles (unless you are looking for a product that also either conceals or eliminates darkness)

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage. I am prone to having very puffy under eye circles due to consistently failing to get enough sleep. The situation is bad to the point that my eyes almost look swollen, so a good solution is something that I am willing to pay big bucks for. At a friend’s recommendation, I purchased this product. I am not a huge Clinique junkie. I have loved some of their products and hated others. That said, I am always willing to try something that has been recommended to me. I am glad that I listened to this suggestion because this product has been a total lifesaver in many ways.

First of all, this does exactly what it says in terms

of “de-puffing” my undereye circles after a restless night of no sleep. I get pretty visible results so there is no denying that this is effective. The other thing I like about this product is how calming it feels. I recently had some eye irritation from getting a really terrible makeup remover in my eyes. I don’t know why I thought to use this product immediately afterwards, but it really helped to soothe my eyes.

I guess the reason why I was so impressed with this product above all is that it works so incredibly quickly. I have used under eye “de-puffing” products in the past that do the job but either must be used overnight or just take awhile to work. This seriously works in minutes. The product ...

• absorbs into the skin almost instantly. I can apply it before school or work and see results before I get there. I am a very impatient person so this is a wonderful product to have for someone like me.

The only thing that I find lacking with this product is the fact that it does nothing to eliminate the darkness in the under eye circles. It makes them smaller, but doesn’t really do much to lighten them. I am not exactly mad that the product doesn’t do that because nowhere in the packaging or instructions does it claim to do so. However, there are so many other products out there that do both that I sort of question whether it is worth paying so much for a Clinique product

that only does one part of the job. Even though putting on concealer is a quick fix for this problem, I love products that multi-task so it would’ve been niced to get a de-puffer and lightener in one.

Overall, I have to give the Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffying Eye Massage a rating of an 8 out of 10. It is cool and comforting and works very quickly. I am not walking around looking tired all of the time. Even when I feel tired, my eyes no longer betray that. The product does exactly what it promises to do and does so very well. I do recommend this for anyone with puffy undereye circles (unless you are looking for a product that also either conceals or eliminates darkness).

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121548040531/k2311a121/12.1.11