Salon Bronze
0.5
  • I bought the Salon Bronze Home airbrush tan kit at Walgreens
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone
  • I called the customer service number I found and they said you should know not to use it when you ahve a heater on in the winter, that is obserd who do they think wiill use it people in Hawaii with tan weather

• by deanne

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I bought the Salon Bronze Home airbrush tan kit at Walgreens. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

It claims to be streak free and not turn orange, that is exactly what happened to me.

I called the customer service number I found and they said

you should know not to use it when you ahve a heater on in the winter, that is obserd who do they think wiill use it people in Hawaii with tan weather.

Anyway they have a question and answer section with it too and it has the ...

• question is this product safe it says yes.

On another paper it says warning known to the state of California to cause cancer.

I find this product alarming.

I was streaked from head to toe for almost a week, I ahd to wear a turtle neck to

see my boy friend it was humiliating.

You are better off going to a tanning bed or getting a professional job done.

Oh did i mention my whole shower was orangy brown and when I got out and it was supposed to be dried I leaked brown on the florr…ewwwwwww

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312904154800630/k2311a0429/4.29.07