Juice Organics Pomwash Exfoliating Facial Foamer  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I need to exfoliate my skin I like to use the Juice Organics Pomwash Exfoliating Facial Foamer
  • I do think this facial cleanser is pricy, but I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type to use to help keep skin naturally exfoliated well
  • I know I have really sensitive skin and this exfoliating foam didn’t cause any type of bad skin reaction at all which makes me happy

• by Robins

When I need to exfoliate my skin I like to use the Juice Organics Pomwash Exfoliating Facial Foamer. I like this exfoliating facial cleanser because it isn’t like your typically exfoliating cleanser. It is a like foam without gritty breads and roughness. Instead, the exfoliating cleanser is light and foaming and made with gentle exfoliating ingredients like aloe, grape juice, pumpkin, papaya, orange peel, pro-vitamins, comfrey roots, minerals and antioxidants. In addition, this foaming face wash

has this pleasant sweet light fruity pomegranate scent to it that I really like. The scent seems to put me in this happy pleasant mood.

Now the exfoliating foam comes in this 5 fluid ounce bottle with a foaming hand pump which makes the foam easy to get out of the bottle. The foam is white in color and is simple to use. I simply rinse my face down with warm water and then I take ...

• a pump of the foam in my hands and lather my face up with it using a face cloth. Then I rinse my face down with warm water. After my skin is left feeling soft, smooth and well exfoliated, but not dried out and tight which I really like. My skin even has a nice little glow to it after using this exfoliating cleanser.

Now, I use this exfoliating foam about 3 times per week, but

you can use it as often as you need to. I find using it 3 times per week helps keep my skin and face exfoliated plenty. I do think this facial cleanser is pricy, but I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type to use to help keep skin naturally exfoliated well. I know I have really sensitive skin and this exfoliating foam didn’t cause any type of bad skin reaction at all which makes me happy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121547990531/k2311a121/12.1.11