Avon Little Red Dress Mascara
  • I think this would have looked alright if it had black writing on it too, but it’s fine how it is
  • Well I found that this seemed to coat my lashes well, and to look at my lashes they are nice and black and stand out ok
  • I can’t say that I noticed any change in the thickness or fullness and based on that then I would not buy this on again

• by happyholidays70

This Mascara is a new Mascara from Avon. There is a lot of mascaras in Avon, but I tend to try the new ones that come out as they are usually on a good offer at first. I admit that most of the ones that I have bought I wouldn’t buy again as they didn’t seem to do all that much for my Eyelashes, but I guess that you have to try different ones to find 1 that is good for you.

This Mascara will normally be selling for £8.50, which is the price that most of them sell for in Avon, but this one

was on offer for £6. Normally Mascara comes in at least 2 different colours so a Black and perhaps a Brown or a Brown/Black but this only comes in a Black colour which is fine for me as it is black that I use, but you would think they would appeal to more people?

The tube that this comes in looks a bit different than the usual black plastic tubes that you get Mascara in. This is in a bright red coloured tube so a bit more bright and eye catching. The writing is in silver on the tube and it looks ok. I think

this would have looked alright if it had black writing on it too, but it’s fine how it is. I would guess that this is a red colour due to the name of Little Red Dress surely?

The wand for this is quite slim and the bristles on the brush don’t seem to stand out all that much on the brush. There is still plenty of them on the brush though and they comb through the lashes easily. I find that sometimes the bristles seem to be a bit clogged up sometimes but this works well enough. The product stated in the book that ...

• Avon Little Red Dress Mascara
      this would give up “up to 5x fuller lashes”. This is compared to normal lashes without Mascara.

How did I find this worked compared to other Mascaras in the Avon brand? Well I found that this seemed to coat my lashes well, and to look at my lashes they are nice and black and stand out ok. I can’t say that I noticed any change in the thickness or fullness and based on that then I would not buy this on again. It done an ok job but there is other ones in the book that do just as good a job but also

seem to make my lashes look a bit better than this one.

You can buy Avon products in a few different ways. You can buy on the avon website – I’m from the UK and the avon website over here is www.avon.uk.com so I cannot comment on the website for other conuntries. I also find that e-bay is good for Avon products at good prices and also we have Avon reps over here so you can buy from them if you have 1 in your area. Again I cannot comment on other countries.

An ok product but there is many better ones than this out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121547890531/k2311a121/12.1.11