Stone Ridge Tavern Asheville , NC  » Restaurants  »
1003 Brevard Road Asheville, NC
  • For dessert i had the homemade tiramisu I was impressed with that also

• by princessbrina

I have recently visited this establishment and was very pleased. The establishment was recommended to us by our hotel across the street. The building itself is beautifully built. It is built out of huge Canadian cedar logs and rock.

When you enter there is a running waterfall and all wood pillars . All of the booths, tables , and bar are all wood as well. It is a beautiful establishment and has a wonderful atmosphere.

The business is

family owned by a local family. They have a great menu selection. Steaks, ribs, chicken and seafood, dinner salads, and pasta dishes as well.

To start I chose the southwest chicken soup and the gator bites. They were both excellent choices. The soup was a creamy slightly spicy soup and the gator bites were surprisingly tender served with a chipotle sauce that was very good as well.

For my main course I chose the ribs that are cut ...

• on site and were very tender with a great sauce. They have a full bar with great house drinks and local wines and beer. I chose a appletini and it was very well made.

I also ordered a glass of iced tea that was very good too. For dessert i had the homemade tiramisu I was impressed with that also. Overall I had a wonderful experience.

The prices were moderately affordable. It is a family resteraunt and it would be

a great place to take the family for dinner. The service was excellent as well .

The server was very attentive and recommended all the better items to choose. She also was very kind to tell me a little about the establishment even though she was very busy with other customers as well. Everything was brought to me in a short amount of time and I did not feel rushed to leave.

I would absolutely recomend the establishment to others .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71121547810531/k2311a121/12.1.11