Maybellline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • A wonderful lip gloss I like to use once in awhile to help add some shine a slight pop of color to my lips is the Maybellline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Peach Sorbet
  • The lip gloss is affordable and I would recommend it to any woman or young girl to use to help add a nice natural pop of color to the lips

• by Robins

A wonderful lip gloss I like to use once in awhile to help add some shine a slight pop of color to my lips is the Maybellline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Peach Sorbet. This lip gloss gives my lips softness, plumpness and some moisture. It even helps keep them healthy and youthful looking which I really like too.

The first thing I like to do before applying this lip gloss is exfoliate my lips with a lip scrub and apply some lip balm to my lips to ensure my lips

and silky soft and smooth. When my lips and soft and smooth the lip gloss applies better and stays on my lips a bit longer which I like. I have applied this lip gloss to my dry lips and it causes the dry skin to peel up, which is why I have not used this lip gloss again on my dry lips. The lip gloss does give my lips some nice peachy natural color and some serious shiny without being greasy, oily or sticky. However, the lip gloss does melt ...

• and run a tiny bit, but not so much that our continually wiping the lip gloss off with a tissue from the surrounding lip areas. The lip gloss is actually just moisturizing if anything with a slight sweet taste and scent to it. However, I do have to apply this lip gloss often because it does ware off my lips fast.

This lip gloss also looks nice over peachy shades of lipstick too to help give lips a bit of shine and to help the lipstick stay on a bit longer.

Some of the ingredients in this peachy shade of lip gloss are vitamins, minerals, colorings and natural moisturizers. The lip gloss is affordable and I would recommend it to any woman or young girl to use to help add a nice natural pop of color to the lips. However, the lip gloss is not one you can toss in the travel bag and travel with because if it does melt and leak from the lip gloss tube, but it is an excellent to keep in your cosmetic bag at home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121547800531/k2311a121/12.1.11