Lemon Breeze Lysol All Purpose Cleaner
  • I love the lemon smell because it is not too strong and makes my home smell fresh and clean

• by angel705
      In my day to day cleaning chores, I always look for products that are dependable and that get the job done. Well, Lemon Breeze Lysol All Purpose Cleaner is one of them.

I love the

lemon smell because it is not too strong and makes my home smell fresh and clean.

It acts as a 3 in 1 because it kills loads of germs in everyday life; it cuts household ...

• grease; and it deodorizes.

Every household should add this cleaner to their supply because Lysol makes great products that work and that are affordable.

You can use it in your kitchen, bathroom, or other parts

of your home, but i mostly use it for my bathroom.

For some reason, that’s where most of my hard to get rid of odors live.

I always have my supply of Lysol on hand because it works.

larry wathor says :

will this product kill airborn germs?

John says :

No, it’s a Surface Cleaner only.

Galega says :

The manufacturer claims that this Lysol cleaner can kill 99% of viruses and bacteria that come in contact. It includes both waterborne and airborne germs. My personal experience is also nice. I have experience complete removal of housefly from the floor indicating that germs also got removed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532904154780630/k2311a0429/4.29.07