Alba Botanica Mango Vanilla Moisturizing Cream Shave  » Cosmetics  »
  • A great moisturizing shaving cream I enjoy using on a daily basis is the Alba Botanica Mango Vanilla Moisturizing Cream Shave
  • This shaving cream has the best tropical mango scent to it with a hint of vanilla
  • The shaving cream is more like thick creamy body butter than a shaving cream, which I like because it stays on my legs better in the shower so I have enough time to shave my legs well without continually having to reapply the shaving cream often
  • I would highly recommend this shaving cream to men or women to use to help get a safe smooth shave naturally because it helps me do just that

• by Robins

A great moisturizing shaving cream I enjoy using on a daily basis is the Alba Botanica Mango Vanilla Moisturizing Cream Shave. This shaving cream has the best tropical mango scent to it with a hint of vanilla. In addition, it helps me get the safest closest smoothest shave ever. It is by far, one of the best natural shaving creams I have ever used and it does not come in a can.

This mango vanilla shaving cream comes in an 8 ounce fluid squeezable bottle that is yellowish orange in color. The shaving

cream is more like thick creamy body butter than a shaving cream, which I like because it stays on my legs better in the shower so I have enough time to shave my legs well without continually having to reapply the shaving cream often. I even like the nourishing ingredients in the shaving cream like the lavender, aloe, jojoba oil, vitamin E, green tea, herbal and fruit extracts and vanilla. These ingredients protect my skin as I shave it while moisturizing and softening my skin up so I can be silky smooth and ...

• soft after my safe. I am even in love with how well the scent of the shaving cream last on my skin. I am always getting compliments on how good I smell and I am always like it is the mango vanilla shaving cream I enjoy using in the morning.

Now the way I use the shaving cream is by getting into the shower and rinse down with warm water. Then I apply the shaving cream to the areas I want to shave in a nice thin even layer. After, I shave like

I would normally do and than rinse off with more warm water and pat my skin dry with a towel. Once I am done shaving, my skin is left free from razor burns, dryness and cuts which I really like.

I would highly recommend this shaving cream to men or women to use to help get a safe smooth shave naturally because it helps me do just that. The shaving cream is affordable and I will continue to use it on a daily basis to help keep my smooth and hair free naturally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121547760531/k2311a121/12.1.11