Weleda Foot Balm
  • I find the best time to apply the balm is after soaking your feet in a warm foot balm for thirty minutes or so
  • I would recommend this foot balm to anyone who has dried out feet and nails because it has helped improve my feet and nails well
  • I know I will keep this balm on hand at all times to help keep my feet looking and feeling their best naturally

• by Robins

My toenails and feet had become insanely dried out so I started to use this foot balm called Weleda Foot Balm. The balm has helped moisturize and nourish my feet and toenails really well. My toenails look healthier and less brittle and my feet are not dried out and cracked anymore either.

The foot balm comes in a 2 ounce squeezable bottle and the cream inside the bottle is

made from natural nourishing and skin healing ingredients like olive oil, beeswax, essential oils and flower extracts. The balm is white thick and creamy and melts into my nails and feet really well. It does not have much of a scent to it either which I really like. The balm is slightly greasy, but it does work into the skin well when you really massage it into the feet and toes really well for a few minutes. I find the best time to apply the balm is after soaking your feet in a warm foot balm for thirty minutes or so. When the feet and nails are warm and soft, the balm can penetrate deep down into the skin and nails better too really help hydrate and nourish them.

I also like to apply the foot balm to ...

• Weleda Foot Balm
      my feet and nails before bedtime and than cover my feet up with a good thick pair of shea butter infused soaks. I find this helps really soften my feet and nails up well when I am sleeping. I find the balm really soaks into the feet well when you wear soaks after applying it. I also apply the balm to my feet twice daily too really help ensure
      they do not become dried out at all.

I would recommend this foot balm to anyone who has dried out feet and nails because it has helped improve my feet and nails well. However, with that being said the balm is pricy, but well worth using.

I know I will keep this balm on hand at all times to help keep my feet looking and feeling their best naturally.

Weleda Foot Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121547750531/k2311a121/12.1.11