Le Couvent Des Minimes Skin Softening Body Balm
  • The best times I find to apply the balm is after a shower in the morning and after my bath at nighttime when my skin is warm and damp
  • I would definitely recommend this body balm to anybody to use to help keep the skin and body looking and feelings its best naturally

• by Robins

One of my favorite body balms to use to help hydrate my skin and soften my body is Le Couvent Des Minimes Skin Softening Body Balm. This body balm is made with nourishing ingredients like honey, flower extracts, royal jelly vitamins and minerals. This ingredients are what I find help nourish my skin really well keeping it soft and silky and well protective for up to a day which I really like.

The body balm comes in an eight ounce jar

with this creamy beige like color body balm. The texture of the balm is unique because it is thick like petroleum jelly, but smooth and creamy like lotion. The smell of the body balm is sweet and pleasant, but not so strong it makes me get a headache or start sneezing.

The best times I find to apply the balm is after a shower in the morning and after my bath at nighttime when my skin is warm and damp. The ...

• balm just soaks into my skin deeply when it is warm and does not leave my body feeling oily, greasy, tacky, sticky or heavy. The way I apply the balm is by getting a big handful of it and massaging it into my skin using my hands. The body balm does soak into my skin well and does leave my so soft and smooth.

I also like to apply this balm to my hands often after I am done doing my

dishes to help hydrate and nourish them back up again. I even use the balm on my feet to help keep them silky smooth and soft. The balm even prevents my nails from becoming dried out and brittle which I really like.

Now the balm is very expensive, but if you use it sparingly it does last a long time. I would definitely recommend this body balm to anybody to use to help keep the skin and body looking and feelings its best naturally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121547740431/k2311a121/12.1.11