Leapfrog Leapster Explorer Learning Game System
  • This is one of the best purchases I have ever made for my two and three year old
  • I would definitely recommend this for all young children, and not just because it is fun for the kids but also because they can learn through all the games, and it gives parents a break especially when you are on a long car ride, it will keep the kids busy for lon periods at a time

• by Evelynn

The Leapfrog Leapster Explorer Learning Game System is a must have for all young kids! This is one of the best purchases I have ever made for my two and three year old! I got one for each of them so they didn’t fight, and it comes in two different colors so they can tell them apart! I got a green one for my son and a purple one for my daugher.

The gaming system is just great!

It’s portable so they aren’t stuck sitting in front of the TV, they can carry this around the house, and it’s especailly nice for those long car rides, or when we are out at my older kids sports practices. The Explorer keeps them busy when I need it to! And there are so many different games and both kids can share them all!

It’s just so easy to use even for my two year old, there is a pen that you use plus a few buttons to push. Once I showed them what to do they were good to go! They are not only able to play the actual games but they are able to carefully swap the game cartridges in and out when they want to switch it up! It even comes with a nice little case to put the Game system and all the games in so they won’t lose any of it!

The ...

• Leapfrog Leapster Explorer Learning Game System
      quality is great! Both of my kids throw it around and drop it from time to time and it has held up really well! The screen for a portabl gaming system is a great size, the screen is clear and has very sharp colors! The games are just so easy to play for young kids! And the best part is that not only are they playing and enjoying themselves, but they are learning at the same time! All
      the games are learnig games as well as fun for them!

I would definitely recommend this for all young children, and not just because it is fun for the kids but also because they can learn through all the games, and it gives parents a break especially when you are on a long car ride, it will keep the kids busy for lon periods at a time! I give the Leapfrog Leapster Explorer a rating of ten! An abolute great purchase!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430111547670330/k2311a1130/11.30.11