Science Diet Simple Essentials Oral Care Dog Treats
  • I like to give my dogs Pupperoni dog treats as a special treat once or twice a day, but the soft treat means that they need a crunchy treat to help freshen their breath and clean their teeth
  • I bought these treats not long ago, and they do a really good job at freshening breath
  • If I ever decide to train my dogs any further than the basics, I will definitely use these
  • I think I had spoiled them with too many soft treats, but after leaving them alone with the treats, they gobbled them up
  • I'd recommend them to anyone for training, as an everyday treat, or if your dog has bad breath

• by Melanie Noell

This is my go-to crunchy dog treat because it’s inexpensive, is good for my dogs’ teeth, and they love it. It’s a great treat to feed dogs every day, and they even give you a chart on the bag to tell you how much is a healthy amount to give your dog each day based on his/her weight!

I like to give my dogs Pupperoni dog treats as a special treat once or twice a day, but the soft treat means that they need a crunchy treat to help freshen their breath and clean their teeth.

I bought these treats not long ago, and they do a really good job at freshening breath. It only took me about a week to notice that their breath was significantly fresher, and I only feed my medium sized dogs about 4-5 of these each day. I’m not a vet, so I can’t say for sure whether they are improving my dog’s tooth and gum health, but if their breath is better, I assume it’s working!

These treats are a perfect size for just about anything. If I ever decide to train my dogs any further ...

• than the basics, I will definitely use these. They are small bites, so I don’t mind feeding my dogs several of these a day. Also, as a crunchy treat, I like that they’re small enough that it’s easy for my smaller (30lb) dog to easily chew and digest.

When I first gave these to my dogs, they didn’t seem to keen on eating them. I think I had spoiled them with too many soft treats, but after leaving them alone with the treats, they gobbled them up. Ever since that first time, they snatch them out

of my hand as soon as I let them! I assume the dogs think they taste great!

The price and value are also great. The Pupperoni is rather expensive, but I got a small bag which has a ton of the tiny crunchy treats inside for about $3 or $4. And since they’re small, they last a really long time!

Overall, I’m really impressed with this product. I’d recommend them to anyone for training, as an everyday treat, or if your dog has bad breath! These are the perfect AFFORDABLE dog treat that your dog will enjoy every day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2930111547620330/k2311a1130/11.30.11