Philosophy Lip Gloss in Candy Cane  » Cosmetics  »
  • Philosophy is a great brand, and I love anything that is mint flavored, so this product is the perfect lip gloss for me
  • The Candy Cane flavor is only available around Christmas time (I believe
  • It's not an overpowering smell, but you definitely get the sensation of peppermint when you apply it
  • Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone - unless they don't like mint

• by Melanie Noell

I love this lip gloss. Philosophy is a great brand, and I love anything that is mint flavored, so this product is the perfect lip gloss for me.

The Candy Cane flavor is only available around Christmas time (I believe!), but this flavor is such an amazing flavor for any time of the year. It tastes and smells great, and it reminds me of Christmas more than any of their other holiday scents. Because there’s mint in it, the lip gloss gives your lips a slight tingling sensation

and the cool, refreshing flavor of mint. It’s not an overpowering smell, but you definitely get the sensation of peppermint when you apply it.

I love that it’s a clear lip gloss because I personally find strongly colored lip glosses obnoxious to wear. They can be tacky, and they have a tendency to rub their sticky coloring all over everything you’re wearing. The Candy Cane lip gloss is clear with just a bit of a “frost” color to it in the lip gloss tube, but it really goes on clear. It gives your lips a nice shine without really changing their color. Their might even be a bit of sparkle somewhere in there because I always feel like my lips just shimmer when I wear it.

Best of all, this is a relatively smooth lip gloss. There is a very slight tackiness that is common with all lip glosses, but it’s very minimal. It goes on smooth, and once it’s on, the only time you really notice that you’re still wearing it is when it’s starting ...

• Philosophy Lip Gloss in Candy Cane
      to wear off. Then you might have a slightly drying, tacky feeling to your lips. However, it’s pretty long lasting when you’re not drinking many liquids or wiping your lips. I can go for a few hours before reapplying. And my lips never really feel dried out like cheaper lip glosses sometimes make them feel.

As a Philosophy product, it’s a bit more pricey than your drug store lip gloss at about $10. I also have to mention the great design because Philosophy uses a very recognizable, simple

font on their products, and it looks really classic in all white with black lettering. You’re probably paying for the name and design as much as the incredible product inside.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone - unless they don’t like mint! It really smells and tastes like Christmas to me, but it’s also a great year-round product since the mint flavor is so refreshing. It’s a nice splurge, especially since it’s a product you can wear by itself or as a simple gloss over your favorite lipstick.

Paige Ewald says :

re : Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone - unless they don’t like mint
I love this lip gloss so much. My lips feel so soft and minty which is perfect since mint lipgloss is my favorite. I really stand by philosophy s values and think they make amazing products 10/10 recommend this product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130111547610330/k2311a1130/11.30.11