Trodat Printy 4912 for Return Addresses  » Other  »
  • I know that technology has made it easier than ever to pay bills on the Internet and to send email to friends and family
  • She could do it each time without any problem at all
  • I like mine so much and don’t want to go back to writing out return address by hand or trying to mess with the printer to print them on envelopes

• by Shawndellah

I send out a great deal of regular mail with envelopes, return address and stamps. I know that technology has made it easier than ever to pay bills on the Internet and to send email to friends and family. I guess part of me doesn’t want to exactly jump into today’s technology. For this reason, I still have a lot of mail that goes out the traditional way.

My daughter told me just to print my return address on my envelopes using my printer. Now, I tried this a few times and the address ended up either not on the envelope or

in the wrong place. She could do it each time without any problem at all.

I ordered the Trodat Printy 4912 self-inking stamp from the local UPS store in town. They were running a sale on them. I guess not many people are using self-inking stamps anymore these days and are doing everything through technology.

It took about a month for the Printy to show up on my doorstep from the time that I ordered it. I had almost forgotten about it because it took so long to get it.

Now that I have the Printy, I am so relieved. I can write ...

• out all my bills at one time, stuff the envelopes and seal them. Then I can just line up the Printy in the top left-hand corner and press down firmly. Instantly my return address is neatly printed on the envelope! I didn’t have to try and figure out how to line it up in the printer to have it be in the wrong place.

I bought my Printy about 8 months ago. I’ve used it for graduation announcements for my daughter’s high school graduation, monthly bills and even a few birthdays and anniversaries. So far, the Printy is working like it did

the day that I got it. I was anticipating having to order one monthly or at least bi-monthly. This has not been the case at all.

I am going to go ahead and order another one near Christmas to have for next year. I like mine so much and don’t want to go back to writing out return address by hand or trying to mess with the printer to print them on envelopes. I might one day join technology for bill paying, cards and letters. But until I do, I am very pleased with my Printy and wouldn’t trade it for the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230111547320330/k2311a1130/11.30.11