Rosebud Perfume Co Strawberry Lip Balm
  • The lip balm is a bit expensive, but well worth getting I think because it does do a wonderful job deeply nourishing my lips naturally
  • The way I like to apply this lip balm is by taking my fingertip and dipping it in it
  • I know I apply the lip balm about 3 to 4 times during the day and about 3 times in the middle of the night when I wake up
  • I will definitely condition to use this strawberry lip balm in the future, but I do wish it stayed on the lips a bit better

• by Robins

My favorite lip balm to use to help moisturize my lips when they are insanely dry is the Rosebud Perfume Co Strawberry Lip Balm. The lip balm comes in this cute little tin that has a good amount of lip balm in it. One lip balm tin usually last me about one month cause I use it all the time. The lip balm in the tin is a peachy color with a strawberry flavor and scent to it that is very true to the actual strawberry fruit.

The lip balm is a bit expensive, but well worth getting I think because it does do a wonderful job deeply nourishing my lips naturally.

Now the ingredients in this lip balm are wax, petrolatum, lanolin and natural flavoring. These ingredients are what help nourish my lips when they are dry and protects them from becoming more dried and damaged. The lip balm also helps add shine to my lips that makes my lips look beautiful and pink. The way I like to apply this lip balm is ...

• by taking my fingertip and dipping it in it. Then I like to massage the lip balm into my lips well. The lip balm is thick, smooth, creamy without being heavy, sticky or greasy on my lips. However, you do have to apply this lip balm often to help keep lips hydrated well. The lip balm tends to ware off fast, which is one of the things I don’t like about it.

I do think this is a good lip balm for anyone to use to help soften

the lips up when they are really dry and cracked because it does help heal the lips well within a couple days, but you have to consistently apply it throughout the day and night. I know I apply the lip balm about 3 to 4 times during the day and about 3 times in the middle of the night when I wake up. I will definitely condition to use this strawberry lip balm in the future, but I do wish it stayed on the lips a bit better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130111547260330/k2311a1130/11.30.11