Nature Made Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc with Vitamin D  » Health  »
  • Ever since I was young, I have a problem when it comes to clumsiness
  • I noticed that some of the supplements include Vitamin D
  • I believe that it s with the help of Magnesium that contributes to energy that is giving to my bone and Calcium that helps my bone to be strong
  • I know with this supplement, little by little I will get the remedy
  • However, at first to two weeks of drinking it everyday, I found out that Health and Nature, the store I got this supplement, are having difficulties on replacing some stocks so they give up ordering this one

• by grecy

Before I discover Vitafusion Calcium Gummy vitamins I already have vitamins for bone and that is what I will be sharing a review right now. I discover Nature Made year 2006. Ever since I was young, I have a problem when it comes to clumsiness. I am weak, especially my bone. I always trip whenever I walk when I am carrying heavy things. I also felt that my head is heavier than my feet; this is because my feet are weak. Another thing, I feel sometimes that my bone is cracking every time I stand from sitting for a long time that I concluded I have weak bones.

I tried all calcium supplements before, cheap or expensive but it only gave me problem when it comes to bowel movement because it hardens my stool so I stop. Then I take again and drink lots of water to soften the stool then I stop again because the same thing happens, it still hardens my stool. It was a big problem until I found one from Nature Made. I seek the help of a dietician and she advised to have an intake of Magnesium. Every time we drink Calcium, we should also drink Magnesium because the latter is the one that softens the stool. When I visited Health and Nature store it was great that I saw

they are selling Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc with Vitamin D from Nature Made. It is just perfect that all of what I need is all there. One bottle costs Php 410.00 (estimated $ 10 USD). I noticed that some of the supplements include Vitamin D; this is because Vitamin D supports bone health.

It was a big thing that I purchased Nature made because it really helps me with my bone. I feel young when I drink this one. After a week of continuous drinking I am alert not only physically but mentally. I believe that it s with the help of Magnesium that contributes to energy that is giving to my bone and Calcium that helps my bone to be strong. I feel heavy when walking before, but after a week I feel lighter because it seems it makes my feet to be strong to lift the upper part of my body. I no longer feel any cramps. I used to wake up in the middle of the night, feel like dying because of cramp, but with this one, it stops because it supports healthy muscle contraction. I have backache issues before and it was gone but for temporary. My back is still in pain whenever I do not sit properly at the office. I know with this supplement, little by little I ...

• will get the remedy.

This has no side effects. I thought at first the side effects is I am becoming sleepy because I observe I got that habit of sleeping even for early hours but I was wrong. I was just tired for consecutive a day that is why I slept early for longer hours. Moreover, it boosts my appetite. I always feel hungry. It can be advantage or disadvantage. I noticed that I am hungry so often and I eat rice even for snack. If you are dieting and plan to try to drink this one, control your cravings for rice. But then I do not consider it as a side effect because sometimes I do not have an appetite. It depends maybe on my mood.

Furthermore, it stops my dysmenorrheal. I have menstrual pain whenever I have my period but it seems when I start drinking this one, it makes the blood dissolves and I have a comfortable menstruation. That is the reason I feel in love with Nature Made. Actually, we really need this supplement, especially women. It seems to act as a bridge for our blood to flow in our body. I believe blood that is clog on some nerves is the reason why I have cramps and ache in different parts of my body. Our body needs 1200 mg calcium

intake a day that has 400 mg of Magnesium as its partner. We need this supplement to get the maximum recommended and we need to drink it daily if we want to avoid different kinds of pain in our body.

However, at first to two weeks of drinking it everyday, I found out that Health and Nature, the store I got this supplement, are having difficulties on replacing some stocks so they give up ordering this one. That makes me drink this supplement every two days or three days after. I made it up to one year supply since it is not easy to find another one. It is sad to know that but I keep on hoping that I can still have a stock next year.

Before I forget, it also gives me youthful beauty. Zinc in this supplements acts as an anti-oxidant. It gives me a glowing healthy face and I look youthful indeed. Even my hair is healthy too. It also claims to help build strong teeth though I cannot share any difference that happen on my teeth. I am happy for the benefits it gives me that is why I am hoping that I can find a new stock of this supplement. Remember once we become adult, we need a calcium intake because our bone is prone to breakage. This one is highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429111547250230/k2311a1129/11.29.11