Vitafusion Calcium Gummy Vitamins for Adults  » Health  »
  • I know that it has a curve but I did not realize that it is getting severe
  • I decided to add calcium to my diet but I do not have any idea
  • I thought drinking milk is okay and can supply me calcium intake everyday but I tend to forget drinking milk sometimes so it means it will stop my body to receive calcium nutrients
  • I bought one 500 mg bottle of Vitafusion at Mercury Drug
  • This vitamin is well recommended mostly for people who are lactose intolerance that avoid drinking milk

• by grecy

I went to shower one time when I saw from the mirror in the bathroom that my backbone is somewhat dislocated. I know that it has a curve but I did not realize that it is getting severe. I know the reason of it and it is because I carry too much weight with my bag that I carry on my right shoulder. This makes the right side of my back to look bulky, like the fat goes down in the middle of my right back. Even if I wear loose shirts, whenever I carry my bag, it still shows. A dislocated backbone does not look nice. I tried to carry a lighter weight bag to prevent or to lessen it, hoping that the bone will back to normal but it seems it is not the solution anymore and it is something to do with how my bones is getting weak now.

I decided to add calcium to my diet but I do not have any idea. I thought drinking milk is okay and can supply me calcium intake everyday but I tend to forget drinking milk sometimes so it means it will stop my body to receive calcium nutrients. I decided to take vitamins and had a research for highly recommended vitamins for bones in the internet until I see Vitafusion Calcium vitamins.

Who says only kids have Gummy vitamins?

Even adults already have now. I bought one 500 mg bottle of Vitafusion at Mercury Drug. It only costs Php 400 (estimated $ 9.99 USD). The bottle I bought contains 100 pieces of tablets of gummies. This gummies claims to support bone. One gummy is equal to 500 mg. it is required for the body to take 1000 mg of Vitamin D a day, so I drink 2 gummies. It contains Sugar of 5g so those who have diabetes should take note of drinking 2 gummy bears everyday it means 10g of sugar is added to your body. It also has Vitamin D 1000 IU, Calcium 500 mg, Phosphorus 200mg and Sodium 15 mg. The gummies have different color of chewable tablet inside. Among the flavor are grapes, strawberries and orange. It has a little sugary coating in the gummies.

This gummies are chewable. I sometimes take it while I am walking going to work. I take it as my candy. It is not actually a jelly like but it is little harder that the gummies that kids take. Adult can handle biting this gummies as long as they have teeth. It tastes like a real candy because it is sweet and no after taste. I drink every morning and I do not mind chewing it will walk or working. I just have to remember that I already chewed 2 ...

• gummies because it is not good to overdo drinking Vitamin D. I do not have problems drinking it even without breakfast; I never feel pain in my stomach.

I like this vitamin. I enjoy chewing in the road, to think that I am not chewing a candy but a vitamin. However, the result is slow. I do not make my dislocated backbone to become normal but I knot it stops it from getting severe. On the other side, it gives strength to my legs. I use to trip whenever I am hurrying to ride a public utility vehicle. I trip even though I am wearing flat shoes. It leaves my whole legs in pain and also my feet. But now I hardly experience it. It did not get stronger like Superman, that is just an exaggeration, but I have the feeling that it slowly makes my bone strong because I hardly feel tired with some of my activities. Before, when I am picking something on the floor, it is hard to get back from my original position like when I am standing again after picking up that thing on the floor. By drinking Vitafusion, it slowly reduces the problem.

Before I see myself that I get tired of walking in the street, but now I can even walk up to 30 minutes even under the sun. I can now run fast at

my age. I feel I can move fast without having pain in different parts of my body. It even strengthens my brittle nails too. My nails were peeling of skin before and it seems it is thin that is why it get brittle. Now I feel that it grows thicker and with strength. I do not have issues of back pains too. I know that stress causes it sometimes but if my bones are strong I cannot be affected by stress. I still get stress but I hardly have back pain.

I have to share this, having back pain stops what I am doing. When I feel it I have to stop what I am doing and lie down in bed. When I started drinking this one, it helps me a lot because it solves my back problems that are why I am thankful. This vitamin is well recommended mostly for people who are lactose intolerance that avoid drinking milk. 2 gummies is equal already to 3 glasses of milk. I can be sure I have a complete supplements of calcium.

I have been using this for 5 months now and I am on my second bottle. I hardly forget to eat everyday because I always remember the benefits I get from eating it. I love it and I trust it. I wish to have if for forever. The product is worth buying.

Roxana Mihai says :

I tried these vitamins because I was feeling tired all the time and I needed a boost of energy. The first thing I love about these gummy vitamins is the natural fruit flavor. Sometimes I have problem swallowing hard pills and the gummy composition is perfect for me. It almost feels like I am eating a soft candy.

Ingredients

The delicious Vitafusion Multi-Vite are especially designed for adults and they contain vitamins and minerals such as Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, B12, B6, A, C E, and B. Some other ingredients are:

Glucose Syrup
    Sucrose, Gelatin
    Natural Flavors
    Citric Acid
    Lactic Acid
    Colors (Annatto Extract, Blueberry and Carrot Concentrates)
    Fractionated Coconut Oil
    Beeswax

The main reason I chose these vitamins is because they are gluten free. Not many gummy vitamins are gluten free.

How to Take the Vitafusion Multi-Vite Vitamins

These gummy vitamins are simple dietary supplements and an adult can take up to 2 every 24 hours. Make sure you keep them away from humidity and heat. These vitamins should not be used by children. You can take them any time of the day but I suggest taking one in the morning and one at night before going to bed. In order to open the bottle, simply push down and then turn. Make sure you close it tightly after opening.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429111547210230/k2311a1129/11.29.11