Celeteque Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to look for a good moisturizer which is water-based and most importantly oil-free and fortunately, I have found an inexpensive moisturizer that goes with the name Celeteque Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System
  • I can really say that this moisturizer really does its job because it didn't break me out unlike any other moisturizer I have used and I have noticed that every time I went home from school, my skin has a different glow which is really new for me
  • This is a must have facial product and I strongly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin

• by lachica426

All my life I have suffered from oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin. Having been able to use lots of acne products which are really harsh for my very sensitive skin, it became dry and dull which is not really attractive to look at.

Celeteque Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System.

This moisturizer is really good since it is non-comedogenic which means it doesn’t clog your pores, hypoallergenic and most importantly it is fragrance-free.

Facial care products with fragrance tends to aggravate your acne which is a big no-no to me.

I can really say that this moisturizer really does its job because it didn’t break me out unlike any other moisturizer I have used ...

• and I have noticed that every time I went home from school, my skin has a different glow which is really new for me.

Even though you have an oily skin, it is important to keep your skin moisturized especially if you are using drying acne treatments such as benzoyl peroxide.

Using a daily moisturizer will help ease the uncomfortable dryness, peeling, and flaking that can be caused by many acne

medications.

This facial moisturizer is very gentle and it doesn’t leave you a heavy feeling unlike other moisturizers and it actually keeps my skin hydrated the whole day.

This product is true to its words and I am so glad I have found Celeteque which is the perfect product for my very sensitive skin.

This is a must have facial product and I strongly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129111547150230/k2311a1129/11.29.11