Avon Glazewear Lipgloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • That is until I found Avon Glazewear Lipgloss - Dazzling Diamonds
  • I finally found a lipgloss that is perfect that I love
  • I like wearing the Dazzling Diamonds because I don't like to wear a color on my lips, I only like to wear clear
  • I recommend it to all my family and friends and most of them fell in love with it as well

• by Evelynn

Lipgloss seems like such an easy thing to shop for and yet I for most of my life have had trouble finding one that I loved. I always had one that either made my lips more dried out than helped me or it tasted bad, or it didn’t last long, or it was so sticky that it would clump up on my lips and my hair would constantly get caught in it and I just didn’t have any luck with any.

That is until I found Avon Glazewear Lipgloss - Dazzling Diamonds! I finally found a lipgloss that

is perfect that I love! First of all it’s cheap, you can get it on sale for between $2.50 - $3.00! Which is a great price compared to some that I have spent up to $8 or $9 on before. You just can’t beat the price! And it seems to last forever! I must apply it a hundred times throughout every day and one will last me for two to four months!

The second thing that makes it perfect is that it’s so light on your lips, it doesn’t even feel like you are wearing anything at all!

• And it’s doesn’t taste bad! In fact, it doesn’t really have a tast at all. Not that you try to eat it, but you know when you wear lipgloss or lipstick you are eventually goes to forget it’s on and lick your lips or get some on your teeth once in a while and it doesn’t bother me the least if I forget and lick my lips! And I have tasted really bad lipgloss before, in fact it has stopped me from wearing certain kinds.

The Glazewear lipgloss is just so great, it stays on your lips for

a long perods at a time and it keeps your lips so moist and smooth! I like wearing the Dazzling Diamonds because I don’t like to wear a color on my lips, I only like to wear clear. But it leaves my lips nice and shinny for so long!

I recommend this Lipgloss to everyone! It’s just such a great product! I just can’t say enough good things about it! I love using it, it is my favorite. I recommend it to all my family and friends and most of them fell in love with it as well!

Avon Glazewear Lipgloss

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111547110430/k2311a1128/11.28.11