Jericho Dead Sea Minerals Mud Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was really drawn to this because I know that there are skin benefits from the dead sea
  • But given its unconventional formula, I think this explains it
  • The good thing I experience with this brand though is that even if it does not have a creamy formula, it is not causing dryness in your skin
  • I like the cleaning capacity of this soap
  • I have also noticed improvements in terms of my skin's texture

• by ibizaspain

Normally, I do not go for bath soap because it is too drying for me. However, there are high-end brands which offers extreme moisturizing that you can still enjoy the hydrating effects of soaps. There are other brands too which offers pure ingredients which lessens dry skin like Body Shop. Bar soaps are only good when it has special value or special ingredients which can nourish or help solve your skin problems. Just like this soap from Jericho which has mud from the Dead Sea. I was really drawn to this because I know that there are skin benefits from the dead sea. The

soap is black and this brand is rare to find. It is also quite expensive at 400 Pesos per bar. But given its unconventional formula, I think this explains it.

The formula is all right but it is something that will not make you enjoy your soap while taking a bath because it feels like you are using an average soap. The soap produces average bubbles which normally is the case for conventional bar soap. I leave the soap for two minutes in my body and when it absorbs, the texture is like my body was hydrated with water spray. It does not leave that silky feeling when you use the soap or even when you rub it in your body. It does not have the same creamy formula like Olay or Dove.

The good thing I experience with this brand though is that even if it does not have a creamy formula, it is not causing dryness in your skin. My skin was great right after two hours even if I did not use body lotion right after. There are some soaps which can cause eventual dryness, this was not like those soaps. I think it has sufficient hydrating capacity as evidence by my experience. I also ...

• Jericho Dead Sea Minerals Mud Soap
      checked the ingredients and it has palm kernel oil. Even if the formula itself is not creamy or saturating your body when you use it, this will not leave your skin dry. Our common misconception also for soaps which are made up of minerals or chemicals is that it can really strip off the pH balance in your skin. I was satisfied with this soap in terms of its hydrating effect. It may not be too obvious when you are using it but it does not dry skin.

I find this soap good in cleaning your skin. The skin in your body has the

same process with the skin in your face. It is also susceptible with blemishes because of dead skin cells. We need to slough away these things to make it our skin clear and free from skin problems. I like the cleaning capacity of this soap. It can really take away dead skin cells and made my back clear and blemish-free. I have also noticed improvements in terms of my skin’s texture. It was like the skin was renewed. I find the benefits of the minerals in the dead sea great for the skin. It can clean your skin from impurities and make your skin look young.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111547100430/k2311a1128/11.28.11