Cinnabon’s Canadian Bacon and Cheese Sandwich
  • The price for this is 150 pesos, I know a little expensive but Café France’s price for their sandwiches is the same, without the free coffee
  • I must admit, I was a bit disappointed when they didn’t have any ketchup for this, but this had some dressing in it that tasted like mayonnaise with some pickle relish (or something like that)
  • You will not regret the moment you taste this great sandwich

• by asg

When I look at Cinnabon, the only thing that comes to mind are cinnamon rolls. However, I am here to review not cinnamons, but one of their sandwiches. When I was in the airport, I saw a small kiosk of Cinnabon and I wasn’t really craving for anything sweet (like their yummy Chocobon), so when I saw that they were selling sandwiches too, I immediately ordered their Canadian Bacon and Cheese sandwich. What is great about it is that their sandwiches come with a cup of brewed coffee. The price for this is 150 pesos,

I know a little expensive but Café France’s price for their sandwiches is the same, without the free coffee.

I really wasn’t expecting anything much when the order came out and was delivered to my table. It was a small sandwich, not a Panini, and it comes in grilled hamburger-like buns. It reminded me of McDonald’s Sausage McMuffins. There was a deep yellow cheese in the middle, and it had some bacon in it. When I started eating it, I realized that this was a small yet very packed sandwich. It was so packed that when ...

• I finished the whole sandwich, I felt really, really full.

The taste was absolutely wonderful. The Canadian Bacon was very flavorful. It tastes like classic bacon,but with less grease and was not fried. The cut was thick, and it was as if I was eating ham instead of bacon. The cheese was like what McDonald’s was using; the deep yellow, salty kind. I must admit, I was a bit disappointed when they didn’t have any ketchup for this, but this had some dressing in it that tasted like mayonnaise with some pickle relish (or something like

that). The bread was so soft so when I bite it, my teeth gets stuck in the thick bacon and cheese, making every bite very good.

I really, really loved this Canadian Bacon and Cheese sandwich by Cinnabon! I didn’t know they carried sandwiches and I am just so glad that I did try this. The brewed coffee added a bonus to this sandwich. For those who travel and take the Terminal 3 airport in the Philippines, make sure to try this even just once. You will not regret the moment you taste this great sandwich!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728111547090430/k2311a1128/11.28.11